Putting out |UU| in real life

BrEn!

we can all help the server. all your mates in School can be notified about this mod. it could help it a lot. just go up to all your mates and tell them, invite them over for a day give them a try of it. I can gurantee a lot of them will like it, and buy vip/mvp. (moneymaker idea???)

• Upvote 1

I have lives I do tricks on my bike and stuff. but ive introduced it to a few mates and they were into it. just want to put it out their that their is another way of making money to help keep servers up/add ones

About 10-20% of people who play ZAM have jobs and sometimes donate to the server(s). Like a couple of people have custom classes on here and sometimes pay their class monthly if they do that? And people buy themselves VIP/MVP to help keep the server(s) alive.

But I still hate it when the server gets more than 15+ players in there because from time to time the server sometimes lags and maybe crashes (this problem may have been fixed already, but I haven't seen a lot of people on lately to test it out). It's always good to have more people play the mod and educate them in many ways. But my in real life friends play the Diablo series, Borderlands series, Left 4 Dead series, Minecraft, Nintendo games, Wii U games, and Terraria. There are some people I know who play Call of Duty but they probably have the new ones (versions). I could ask them to see if they have Black Ops on the PC and see if they would be hooked up to ZAM.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't mine designing shit, I've become more experienced with programs through skool, but people who play cod at my school are console peasants, and if they play on PC, they play games like csgo or shitty games like dota