I'm back, but don't hate

mudda_fragger

Okay, before I start going into everything I know I did some shitty stuff in the past and I have taken time to realize that its just a game that your supposed to enjoy and play. I have completely changed the way I act, call bull but its true. I looked back on the way I did act and didn't like it. So I apologize to everyone that I did wrong in the past, I cant expect you all to forgive me but I understand why. So I did sign on yesterday and played a bit and I have to say that I really like what you did with the server classixz. I just wanted to let you all know I will be playing on the weekends whenever I feel like it or am bored. I have met some really nice guys already from coming back in this week and this shows that there are mature people who play. I will start to report again and try to get some respect back. I figure you guys wouldn't want me as an admin anymore but if you start to trust me again I would love to help out. If not I completely understand. I just wanted to say hi to everyone who I haven't talked to in a while and want to introduce myself to others who don't know me. If you guys need any help with anything let me know on steam. Thanks guys! Have a good one.

• Downvote 1

well for me its a wrong decision to unban fragger ..

He was banned for advertising to Zem and should be banned lifetimed..

All the other players like Brizi/ rele.No7 and many more (look into database) that are Lifetimebanned and didnt get a second chance to come back ...

Not fair.

• Upvote 4

• Founder

well for me its a wrong decision to unban fragger ..

He was banned for advertising to Zem and should be banned lifetimed..

All the other players like Brizi/ rele.No7 and many more (look into database) that are Lifetimebanned and didnt get a second chance to come back ...

Not fair.

You can not compare his unban with people that have threaten Undead Uprising. 

I've unbanned a lot of permbans for both ADV and console commands, reasons why some are still banned is either because of massive trash talking, or they have made threats, and if that is the case they will not get unbanned.

If something is unclear about my actions either reply here or PM me.