Going anywhere this Christmas?

Classixz

• Founder

Wanna know if anyone got plans for going anywhere during this xmas. 

I'm going to Czech, and will be there around one week I guess, might also go to some warmer place, or find a place where it's actually snow and not rainy all the time :3

So where are you guys going? or just staying home?

Also, MVP/VIP Xmas as we had last year, was going to do 24-25, but 23-26 might be better :-)

My parents were going to organize a trip to Croatia, and Italy during Winter Break but it turns out they didn't get the money they wanted to have. So I guess I'll stay home, play some ZAM and enjoy my break from school since school is lame and boring. Maybe I'll have some parties? Anyways, there goes my some-what boring and cool Winter Break.

my step sister though... MY grandma (Completely unrelated to my step sister) is taking my step sister on a trip to Hawaii this summer (Obviously I'm the favourite) And then this summer she's taking her again on a cruise around Europe so GG Famiry.

my step sister though... MY grandma (Completely unrelated to my step sister) is taking my step sister on a trip to Hawaii this summer (Obviously I'm the favourite) And then this summer she's taking her again on a cruise around Europe so GG Famiry.

How is this relevant to Christmas? Or did you feel like saying that?

with the MVP/VIP do the MVP get the 150 points as usuall?

It's usually like that. There probably might be more weapons for both VIP and MVP players?

• Upvote 1

Going to a seaside city in Croatia, called Rovinj. Visiting my brother, his wife and her family.

My brother and his wife are currently residing in Rovinj at her family's house, and they'll be going back to Osijek (another fairly large city) in a few months, which is where they actually live.

• 2 weeks later...