Ideas for the zombie mod

Kirito

Hi, i just thought that you should add some new stuff so i came up with a few ideas,

-Player Models for VIP and above

-Elite class [start with M16 WITH ACOG AND GRENADE LAUNCHER, a crossbow] [Can buy dogs for 1500] [Can buy barricades that cost 150 (normal cade) And standing cade for 200) And will have the ELITE on the cade] [And can buy a powerful shotgun called KS-23 or whatever] [Can buy a special ability to stun all zombies(will cost 2000]

-Assassin class [start with a SOG knife,Deagle, and Mosin Nagant(no scope attached)] [Will start with the ninja perk] [Every knife kill gives you 400 points and the more you knife, the more powerful your knife gets for example, you kill a zombie by knifing then you knife damage will be increased by 25 and so on] [Can buy "stealth" which makes you invisible for 15 secs(great for escaping)] [Can buy a marker that marks the spot you want to be at then you can teleport to that mark anytime(MAY ONLY USE ONCE)]

-Maybe you could use this customized weapon thing right here http://www.itsmods.c...nt.php?aid=1547

-At some point at a random time, a random zombie gets selected to become a boss zombie and on the screen will say "THE BOSS ZOMBIE HAS

APPEAR" something like that and the boss zombie will have 1000 HP and gets ballistic knife and a limb

-Last survivor get's a free china lake for being the last survivor biggrin.png

-Vampire mode for survivors [Turns you into a vampire] [gives you ballistic knife and makes everytime you get a knife kill, your damage for your knife increases] [you get ballistic ammo] [all you get is ballistic knife,tomahawk, and deagle] [Vampire mode would cost 1500 points] [This lasts forever] [instantly get's Blackbird once you activate Vampire Mode] [Can't cade unless you deactivate Vampire mode by pressing 0] [immune to limbs BUT when someone is in vampire mode you need to knife him twice] [On the screen will show "[NAME] HAS ACTIVATED VAMPIRE MODE!"

-Tracking limbs for zombies for 450 points or 500, this will track your limb and it will put it as red on the map, if it hits a survivor then the limb will track that survivor and that will show whose hit and whose not.

-Ballistic bowie knife for admins or moderators or members, or all 3

-Decoy for zombies 150 points, place flag to make all bots go to that flag and use them as decoys(probably not possible)

And that's all my ideas biggrin.png

*EDIT* I will at some point add more suggestions or ideas on this thread! So i will update it sometimes.

• Upvote 2

It's the KS-23, not KS-26.

I like the Vampire Mode idea, but how about this:

Vampire mode can be bought for 5000 PTS and gives you and insta-kill Deagle with a longer reload duration, a Ballistic Knife which is an insta-kill and it's firing blade damage increases per kill, Tomahawks, all perks, immunity to limbs, need to be knifed twice to die, must not camp, doesn't have cades and the price of everything goes up by 1k (kind of funny seeing the Stakeout cost 1300 PTS, xD).

It's the KS-23, not KS-26.

I like the Vampire Mode idea, but how about this:

Vampire mode can be bought for 5000 PTS and gives you and insta-kill Deagle with a longer reload duration, a Ballistic Knife which is an insta-kill and it's firing blade damage increases per kill, Tomahawks, all perks, immunity to limbs, need to be knifed twice to die, must not camp, doesn't have cades and the price of everything goes up by 1k (kind of funny seeing the Stakeout cost 1300 PTS, xD).

They can't camp because they can't buy cades if they're in vampire mode lololol did you not read it? And also, the insta-kill deagle seems fine and what you mainly said is the same exact thing i said...... Failure lolololo you didn't even read it i bet XD