Neejc finally makes an introduction.

ηεεנc

But.... but.... Dusty is dead ;_; When will you finally understand... it's a shadow of the past ._.

But ye, basically, I don't think I need to say much. Congrats on UU membership, stay cool!

Btw, should I understand that thing RAAAMMMOOOoooOOOOoooOO posted? Can't tell if words or...

nah dusty isnt dead he's just a newb

• Upvote 1

Welcome aboard neejc to UU. When I first saw you on the mod and website, I thought you were some British guy who was weird, obnovious, some-what smart, and strange in many ways. After talking to you for the very first time and getting to know you some more, you told me you are from Slovenia and I was amazed. I guess my calculations were wrong after all. I was really weirded out when I was the last survivor running around and you said "Where's this Bosnian kid at?" (something close to that saying). But I knew what you meant just because my father was born in Bosnia so that explains a lot. Anyways, I'll try my best to maybe see you more often but this isn't a promise, this is more of something to do on my list.

I would like to thank a few of you.

Thank you kevin, bigz, karmuh, stoner, indy and more of you guys on the US server for the fun nights we've had.

Even though I'm not on the list, I'll still say you're welcome.

oh gawd

Classi, Viirus, Grey and a lot of others I didnt mention. It's because I mentioned the guys who I played with most of the time in daily basis. I've played with you too and you're all good:p 

@ViiRuS_iQuicKZ You and everyone else was laughing so you all knew it was a joke hehe we're both half bosnians so you're ma bro and thank you for the welcome :)

• 1 month later...