What do you do for a living??

MakeYouSayWTF

Hey guys, I thought i would make a post asking you guys what you do for a living,
Whether your in school or unemployed it doesn't matter,
Im asking this because i want to get to know you guys better through out the UU Community :)

Me... Im currently working at McDonalds.. nothing to fancy, but its a great job considering im only 15 and it will give me expirence in the real world when i leave school.

Thanks guys!, And i hope to see you guys replying :)
Have a Great Day/Night

~MakeYouSayWTF

McDonalds ay? I guess that makes two of us. I'm gonna be leaving soon, you will too once you have worked there for 10 months. But hey, congrats on the job, I never knew you worked there, but hence the reason of this thread. Me? Other than my job I sit at home and mostly don't do much. When my computer crashes I am mostly at a pause until it is fixed...Or at least working again. I guess this has reminded me that I need a hobby. Perhaps I shall continue working out? Or at least be moving in that matter. What ever, as depressing as I am, i'm glad you work at McD's, money is awesome when you're a kid like myself. Anyway's good luck and hope to read on.  

Daily routine:

Morning, 8:35 Wake up time. 9:00 Leave time.

Going to university till 3:00, depending on what we have, we can always finish after like 2 lessons.

Come back at around 4:00, yet again dependent on what time we have lessons till.

Stay till 5:00, get ready and head over to the gym.

Come back at 7:00.

Watch youtube and play zam.

11-2am is my sleeping time, not really organized xd

I'm not entirely sure what I want to be, I'm currently a seasonal lead packager at a baking company but that's only for special seasons (Christmas, Easter etc.). I'm gunning on my business degree, which I probably won't use because I am interested in computer engineering.

i scratch me balls,sandpaper till i blister, usually look out the window with my weiner in hand so my neighbors know im alpha male, fuck bitches get money, thats just from 11am to 11:15, rest of the day i work 4 the cartel and soon im gonna be the one in charge of carrying out hits, then at 8:30 pm i google bed stories with dragons for 4 kids and i talk myself to sleep to 11 am. 

• Upvote 1