The UU YouTube Channel

mudda_fragger

Hey guys so I was messaging Classixz today since I know there was a "Official" UU clan YouTube Channel. And I know you guys never upload to that and classixz channel is Technically the channel for UU. I know there is barely anyone who uploads Zam besides me, Class, Indy and Ramsy I believe(Sorry if i missed anyone). I think it would be really cool if we got the UU YouTube channel started up and got some really cool game plays on there. I don't know if you guys just don't have time to upload videos to the channel but I have a really good computer with crazy upload speed so I could help out along those lines. Unless someone else wants to do so. I just really think a UU YouTube channel could really show some outsiders how fun the game can be after you understand it fully. We could really grow a bigger fan base by this. I would love to see a few uploads a week because I know I would watch them. Imagine a crazy Braby Knife streak, or a super high kill game. Maybe some of Lilypads crazy juke moves jetting past 23 zombies, or even Destroyer getting some crazy multi-quad feeds. This could show people the true fun in why all of us still play Zam. This gets me excited, I dont know all of your feelings but I think this could work. I know im not in UU or even a sub-division. Also that im not the most liked guy, but  I would LOVE to help out on this and I can upload videos to it if you guys don't care. Or someone else could do so, I know I love uploading to my channel and try to do so daily with the time I have, I could make time for Zam's channel as well. Thanks and any comments are appreciated. Thanks and have a good one guys!

Your computer has windows 8... It's not good, besides that a computer has nothing to do with the upload speeds.

So you know there is an official UU channel but you want to make an official UU channel. You're also aware that you're not apart of UU or any subdivision, so you're going to make the clan youtube channel whilst flattering everyone? Totally not trying to get at something.

Besides this you said that you're busy and you get on when you want.

If you want to work your way back into the community don't do it with meaningless shit like this.

Edit: btw ZAM isn't "truly" for hitting quad feeds or high knife games. And people aren't interested In dropping 30$ for an old cod just for the mod, and they have hard time understanding the basics of PC.

• Upvote 7

Your computer has windows 8... It's not good, besides that a computer has nothing to do with the upload speeds.

So you know there is an official UU channel but you want to make an official UU channel. You're also aware that you're not apart of UU or any subdivision, so you're going to make the clan youtube channel whilst flattering everyone? Totally not trying to get at something.

Besides this you said that you're busy and you get on when you want.

If you want to work your way back into the community don't do it with meaningless shit like this.

Edit: btw ZAM isn't "truly" for hitting quad feeds or high knife games. And people aren't interested In dropping 30$ for an old cod just for the mod, and they have hard time understanding the basics of PC.

I never said to remake a channel. I'm saying that a channel in General could help with some exposure of ZAM. And I said it didn't have to be me, but I would help if needed. Also that we could upload some of those clips, but if there's better ideas, then so be in.