Restar vote map

MrSpSpongebob

Hi everybody !!! :D

I was thinking about sometimes will be really good : a "retsart vote map" for all people in the server.

We all know there is maps we love much than others and we wanted to restart but there are no admins on the serv :P Or just because it was so fast... so I would (if it's possible) do that :p

To avoid the 24/7 nuke, only 2 restart for each map.

If more than 70 or 60 percent vote yes the map restart otherwise rotate to the next :)

the vote start when the last hunter is alone.

I think it is a good idea :P tell me if it is or not and if it possible to make it :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

This idea has been brought up so many times.

Here are some links related to this topic (have fun reading but please don't bump them):

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/3695-17-talk-thread-bugs-complains-ideas-all-17-stuff-in-here/page-3?hl=restart

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/3777-new-map-rotation-on-zam/?hl=restart#entry23014

As for the map vote Im all in favor of democracy but I wouldnt let non vips vote on it, yes much tyranny but the scrubs would just vote for nuke 24/7 because its the only map that suits their play style and if its only nuke its then communism?

I agree with this statement. Every single time I'm on Nuketown like 4-5 non-vip players ask me to restart Nuketown, and I reply to them by saying, "I hate Nuketown, let's go to Radiation instead," just to make them shut up. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. As for the vote-map script, it would be better off if VIP/MVP/Moderators/Admins/Donators could be able to vote for what next map would be since 1) They paid us the money to keep ZAM alive, and 2) We are trusted players/people, and we are better than non-vip players who aren't really experienced, trustworthy at times, or even paid to keep ZAM alive today.

It's possible, i could make it 100% random maps, so you will never know what map it will be.

What Classixz said we could use his idea if needed?
  • Upvote 1

I haven't seen this post on sever suggestion that's why i made it :P

Thank you fot links Virus :)

I think a 100% random maps will be great :) that will change of the always same alphabetic ordre :P

Did you have already tested that before ?

Sorry Shame if you have already posted that topic !! i didn't see it.

• Downvote 1

I gave Classixz a code which would provide this option, but it was incomplete code. I'm currently in talks with another developer who has a kick ass map voting script. It's not a simple restart vote script. It displays several maps in the rotation for players to vote on. The very elaborate and yet complicated code is COD4 based. No telling how much I'll have to spend, but will be worth it.

• Upvote 2

I gave Classixz a code which would provide this option, but it was incomplete code. I'm currently in talks with another developer who has a kick ass map voting script. It's not a simple restart vote script. It displays several maps in the rotation for players to vote on. The very elaborate and yet complicated code is COD4 based. No telling how much I'll have to spend, but will be worth it.

Just make sure it's compatible with BO1.