Class Customization

iamindy33

...sort of

So since so many want to have more control over what guns they start with and the random smg or whatever works/doesn't work good idek I had an Idea on how people can customize their classes more, and Its simple, we just give survivor points and a weapon at the start and they then use those points to but what they want in shop, now shop would need to be changed a little so throw out any suggestions to help this work if u like it

heres what I was thinking

non vips- start with asp and default weapon and 200pts

vips- would start with deagle/kar98/ default weapon and 400pts

mvps- would start with deagle/m40/asp/ and default weapon and 500pts

class would have a starter weapon section

uzi- 200

mpl-200

kiperis-200

mp5k-200

peacekeeper-250

skorpian-250

mp7-250

msmc-250

so this way they can use these points to choose what smg they want, they also would have some money left over if they want more then one, or a perk, non vips wont but vips could buy small crosshairs and mvps could either buy an smg and limb protector at the start or buy speedo and no smg, but Im think their needs to be a limit the need to spend before they can cade so people dont abuse it and precade, also maybe have it cost 100 for another gun slot of to remove a gun they dont want, whats good about this whats bad about this would u like it pls talk

• Upvote 2

The idea seems great, but the only problem is that the starting points seems too high don't you think? I mean they would probably pre-cade, buy a perk most likely speedo or limb protector right off the bat. But people constantly kill themselves just so they can get their favorite Sub Machine Gun (SMG). So, I don't see any problems with this idea that is if the non-vip players, vip players, and mvp players can follow the rules.

We could implement another button in the shop such the number 6 and name it Class Customization. As we already have 1 2 3 4 5 implemented in the survivor shop as our hot keys for the survivor shop.

The idea seems great, but the only problem is that the starting points seems too high don't you think? I mean they would probably pre-cade, buy a perk most likely speedo or limb protector right off the bat. But people constantly kill themselves just so they can get their favorite Sub Machine Gun (SMG). So, I don't see any problems with this idea that is if the non-vip players, vip players, and mvp players can follow the rules.

We could implement another button in the shop such the number 6 and name it Class Customization. As we already have 1 2 3 4 5 implemented in the survivor shop as our hot keys for the survivor shop.

these points would only be used before the zombies are picked... After the timer runs out the points change to 50 or whatever your default is

Also the shop at the start of the round will be completely different, it will just have these guns indy said, maybe something else. When the timer is over, it changes back

All in all its a good idea

• Upvote 2

these points would only be used before the zombies are picked... After the timer runs out the points change to 50 or whatever your default is

Also the shop at the start of the round will be completely different, it will just have these guns indy said, maybe something else. When the timer is over, it changes back

All in all its a good idea

That's what I was thinking after making that post. I agreeze

I don't think the Scorpion is good as AA12, Stoner or that PHPS (I don't know the correct name), maybe take the Scorpion out of the Class shop, because nearly everybody would take that gun then. Could the Scorpion spawn random ?

Well if we are talking about customization, then why not carry over the custom classes used in the unmodded game to the ZAM mod. That way no additional coding would be necessary. A player chooses one class at the beginning of the match and cannot change it until the next match. Once the class is selected, then points can be accrued as usual to purchase other weapons and perks. The standard script could then be modified to limit which perks could be used and damage levels for weapons. The only code needed is the one to insert the hunters menu, which Classixz should already have. If not, I have a similar one that he could use. ;) ;) Classixz

• 3 months later...

um Im just going to bump this for now for people who may not have seen it before or thoughts might be different, but I might be working on another something like this

edit:

Are they able to buy 2 SMGs ?

I don't think the Scorpion is good as AA12, Stoner or that PHPS (I don't know the correct name)

lol both of these made me laugh, its funny cuz bloody has 2 smgs in his cc xd

also sidenote scorpion was nurfed to regular smg dmg since this so personal preference would really be the determining factor, but maybe this could be blended into the Ez maps idea in my other topic, then on round 2(harder) they won't have starting pts