My long explanation/Apologies

mudda_fragger

Okay So I talked to several people before deciding to post this and I understand I will get a lot of hate and I want to let you know I deserve every last bit of it. Let me start by telling the story. Basically I started playing Black Ops with the original Zem, I ended up getting admin there. That went down and I came here. I loved playing Zam and Eventually got "secret" admin and then regular admin. This next part is where I fucked up and I realize now that I was an asshole to a lot of people and abandoned UU. I soon advertised for Zem because I was mad I spent $70 on it and no one was playing( was midnight...Stupid me). I was always following what people made sound good to my ears rather than what was the best for me and the people who helped me get there. Before all of this happened I was active reporting, playing and making new friends every day. I enjoyed all of the playing and everything. Then I join Unity and played Zem. I completely deserved the permaban and am very lucky that Classixz was generous enough to let me become unbanned and give me another chance. I also let Zalipolo and Warbird try to tell me to take over Zem because Ramsy wasn't good. For that I apologize to Ramsy because I ruined a very good relationship that you and I had. I would have hated it if someone did it to me and he has every right to not want to speak with me ever. But when I was permbanned from ZAM and ZEM wasn't up I had time to think how much of an asshole I have been during the whole ZEM vs ZAM thing. And also to some people in general. I know Elmo and I have always gone back and forth with shit and I'd like to also apologize to you for that. I don't know how it really started but we just didn't really like each other. I have no issue with you any more and with other people either. As for Bloody. When I came back from Zem he hated me instantaneously. I had talked to him today and I have gained some respect but not all. I have met so many people who have given me huge opportunities that I pretty much ruined by trying to "follow the crowd". I also would like to apologize to all the staff of UU and especially Classixz. He trusted me with the secret admin and regular admin and I pretty much blew the opportunity. I was to worried about being someone and forgot the reason I play is for fun and to do some crazy shit with my computer friends. Today I also talked to someone who said I could start over, get a new key. I said there was no way that was happening because I accept what happened and want to face what has happened face to face. For anyone else I forgot to mention I also apologize. Stoner told me today, that if I was going to take on "coming back" it would be very challenging but not impossible. I know it will take a lot of time for me to be able to show you guys that I have matured and found why I play. I will start reporting again and doing whatever is needed to help out. I would just like to let you all know that I screwed up. I know some of you, more than others don't have respect for me and that is perfectly fine because I know that it is 100% my fault. But I would like to start over and play ZAM like I used to. With my friends and players having a great time. Any comments would be very much appreciated and if anyone has any advice I am more than whiling to hear it out. I am sorry for all the shit I did in the past and would never do anything like that again. I would also like to say acknowledge the fact that I have sold Zem and have nothing to do with it anymore. I hope you all had a good holidays, and i'll see you all around the community. 

If you understand that starting over is going to be challenging why are you trying to be superman thinking that by apologizing it's going to make things better. What I have read here isn't a new and improved and mature mudder, I've read a desperate plead to be what once was. If you want to go back to what you use to do "crazy shit with your computer friends" don't tell me that you're going to start reporting again, that's not crazy at all, that's the same old kiss ass and up tight mudder. I don't want to hear an apology, I want to hear what you're going to do different, because thinking that you're better by leaving to do things on your own isn't impressive.