Series Of Ideas

Bt3dPwner

1. Allow Sprinting while using the in-game store/menu
  2. Fix change class loadout for mvp( for some reason the only thing that works is when it takes my gun away -.-)
  3. Camo Chooser
  4. Flat Jacket as a perk for humans
  5. Easter eggs for zombies

Just Brainstorming  :D

I think these plans are not bad..but not good doe..1.This problem is not by the mod.2.I never had this problem.3.The new camo is beauty geez 4.=Remove bomber(or add it for about 600pts) 5.Pliz..do not feed these fuck*ng zombies.

Ok camo is not a priority ill give you that. 1 and 2 continue to persist with me; I have have no clue how the choose your class works for you because I still havn't gotten a scoped k89 or what ever its called yet. 4: I always kill myself with c4 or mustang and sally -.-( i know its my fault but it would be nice to have flat jacket). 5: Just for fun. maybe a few extra points here and there. Give people mre of a chance to play if the rounds go faster. I know how it feels because one day the game thought it would be funny to make me a zombie for 8 games in a row lol. :(

Never heard of a Flat Jacket, *psst, flak* ;). And I think the jacket would make survivors a little more OP. Maybe if it cost somewhere around 1500 points, maybe even 2000 IMO. I personally couldn't care less about camo as long as the gun it's on is good. The store while running seems like a fairly nice idea. Would help master hunter's big time with dropping mines while they run. As fore the Easter eggs? I don't think those are necessary. All in all some of these are good idea's, the other ones just aren't really needed.     

Ah. Thats funny I always thought it was flat. ( ~~~* Mind Blown * ~~~ ).  And yea I guess it would kind of be op. I didn't think about the pro players having it but then again they would never need it because they don't blow themselves up like I do all the time. Maybe it will be good for noobs like me and just a waste of points for the pros? idk. As for the menu I would love to sprint while using it. 80% of my deaths come from that. Lastly the easter eggs for zombies was just and idea me and classixz just talked about and I wanted to see if anyone actually wanted something like that. Maybe there will be a story line like the COD zombies. Dunno.

Flak jacket OP as zombie, i dont understand why nobody purchase it ;/ (it protects you from explosives)

I always just buy fast zo,bie first to get to the obj but then I just use money on limbs. I don't ever think to save up for Flak jacket as a zombie.