new stuff

iamindy33

Scorelimits  

29 members have voted

1. 1. ignore dis

2. 2. Should there be some kind of HP factor for survivors?

Well now after the first poll it seems people want an EVEN FASTER pace type mod aka more running

So like I've always wanted before I wanted some kind of extra health that would prevent humans from dying by 1 zombie hit and allow runners to thrive longer.

One thing ZEM did in its final days was have a "run n gun" game mode, which was only for the map jungle, in this their were no black cades on the map and survivors could also not put cades, hunters would start with a certain ammount of hp and then the game would go on, zombies were picked and people ran around, what happened is when a zombie knifed a hunter they would not die but they would lose some health and then when a zombie was killed they would drop a health pack, these health packs that would drop every time a zombie died would regen the hunters hp and so on

So I wanna know if we had this how much of it should we bring in:

-should it be in a class?

-should everyone just start with it?

-should it be buyable for everyone?

-should their be an entirely new shop setup built for running?

-would that new shop also have barricades?

-almost an entirely new mod based on run n gun? (tkem was strictly knifing)

^ask yourself these questions, how much will this take over camping, should their be no camping?

I still would like some sort of camping in the mod because its friendly towards new people but I dont want it to be the main concept of the mod

so maybe like just 2 classes runner and camper, each would start out with completely different loadouts and perks and special abilities and killstreaks, cut the amount of guns in the mod in half

shop could be like

-starting guns

-shotguns

-snipers

-explosive and so on

I still dont know how a lot of thiiings would work as far as dmg and maps and even maybe a new rq system but I think from the first poll a lot of people dont want to depend on camping anymore

• Upvote 3

lol thats why I wanna remake nuke and take away the op houses, there will still be 1 or 2 p cade spots for solo but no more then 2 people could fit, I hate single p cade spots where 8 people can fit and have a good line of site

lol and 40 would make it over by the time they are done spamming c4

• Upvote 1

lol thats why I wanna remake nuke and take away the op houses, there will still be 1 or 2 p cade spots for solo but no more then 2 people could fit, I hate single p cade spots where 8 people can fit and have a good line of site

lol and 40 would make it over by the time they are done spamming c4

Those houses are op.  It always sucks when I am the one knifing and everyone ends up camped in there and I die.

array-75 - for knifing competetive + boaring map since it reminds me(us) of the feeling when the server crashes.

cracked-150

crisis-120

firing-200

grid- 100 - indy's map with 100 kill limit ;IIIII agian no ty. xd

havana- 150

jungle- 150

launch- 150

nuketown- 200

radiation- 150

summit- 75

villa- 150

wmd-100

- 75 = needs 2 knife to get kills / most fun accoring 2 me.

- 100 = bad map in my opinion who needs 2 be fairly quick

- 120 = ok, but 2 big so also fairly quick

- 150 = normal fair maps

- 200 = small  maps, fun and they will be quick if there are campers who win. i mean for example nuketown: indy in yellow house, spongebob + uu-s "nubs" in garage and it will be over in no-time ^^

edit: + bloody with his forcefield xd

• Upvote 1

- 75 = needs 2 knife to get kills / most fun accoring 2 me.

- 100 = bad map in my opinion who needs 2 be fairly quick

- 120 = ok, but 2 big so also fairly quick

- 150 = normal fair maps

- 200 = small  maps, fun and they will be quick if there are campers who win. i mean for example nuketown: indy in yellow house, spongebob + uu-s "nubs" in garage and it will be over in no-time ^^

edit: + bloody with his forcefield xd

It's not that I buy forcefield immmediately after I reached 1750 pts, if I notice that I (we) can't hold the spot longer I get forcefield run 5 meters and get killed by a 600hp and balistik zombie <_<

xD

@ηεεנc Try telling that to Airbender, Not Me, and others who enjoy camping more than knifing -.-

indy, your scorelimits seem acceptable, but there are a few maps that don't seem acceptable. Crisis' scorelimit seems too high and plus most of the people hate this map. Grid's scorelimit seems kind of too small maybe we could bring it up to at least 75 or 100?

Jungle should be around 50-75 scorelimit since the map is terrible until someone remakes it. Launch's scorelimit seems acceptable, but we could try 100-125 at least? Summit's scorelimit seems kind of small and plus there aren't that many camping spots. We could keep it at 20 or we could go up to 50-75 if someone gets a pretty good game on that map. All the other maps scorelimits seem acceptable to me. I'm not going to list all the map names since by now everyone should know the map names and plus it would just ruin your time reading them all over again. This is what I thought I could change from your scorelimits.

• Upvote 1

those weren't what the literal score limit should be imo, it was what the map deserves depending on how shitty the people play it the majority of the time and how maps should be made from now on, to favor high or low score limits since the players obviously dont govern themselves from camping 8 people in a p cade spot whether its 2 zombies or 7500 score limit, but now im confuzzled sorta cuz people say they want to just run but with high score limits soo harder maps is the way to go>?

If the AA12 is what making you cry about having limits, I suggest removing it and removing the score limits and go back to 1.6 style, because lately ZAM wasnt ZAM for me, knowing that there is a limit when I am playing as a survivur makes me depressed and not wanna continue playing.

#ZAMneedsNOSCORELIMITS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the aa12 isnt the problem, yes I think its very over used and to prevent it from being over used is to raise the price to about 1500 orrr even better make a new class and put it in there so then that would also have raven picked less because that is over used too imo, the goal of this was how should maps be made in the future depending on the scorelimits

Nononono...just because the people cry we need limits..if we have limits zombies are not cry a lot, but hunters will..if we don't have a limit zombies will cry and hunters won't.

the majority of players will play or do whatever helps them, when some other players will change the way they play to help make an unbalanced mod look more fair and balanced.

for example they cry about how op the truck is on grid but then camp there every game, so instead of trying to hep make it fair they just do what they think is best for them, scorelimits are the same way

• Upvote 1

I love the idea, but I think everyone should choose his gamestyle. Maybe make a new class that would be competitive with raven, but you'd have to choose between HP Perk or Forcefield and adapt. Two knifing classes should be balanced so knifers wouldnt always use raven. There is Cold-Blooded now, but its not even close to Raven. 

Class idea:
[1.] Bowie knife - 600

[2.] HP Perk - (Depends on what it does)
[3.] Upgrade bowie to balistic bowie - 1000

[4.] No idea yet

Or something like that.

• Upvote 2

If the AA12 is what making you cry about having limits, I suggest removing it and removing the score limits and go back to 1.6 style, because lately ZAM wasnt ZAM for me, knowing that there is a limit when I am playing as a survivur makes me depressed and not wanna continue playing.

#ZAMneedsNOSCORELIMITS

There has to be A limit lol, without limits a game would go on for 46 hours