new stuff

iamindy33

Scorelimits  

29 members have voted

1. 1. ignore dis

2. 2. Should there be some kind of HP factor for survivors?

Juggernaut class

1.+50 hp. Cost 200 (to a cap) (because I assume zombies hands do 500 damage)

When you buy more hp you gradually slow down

2. Some sort of badass machine gun, possibly that one machine gun from ghosts, the one were you can't ads

3. Extra limb protector +1000

4. Cheap cades +3000

Cades for this class are doubled or tripled based on the overpowered ness and cheap cades bring the cades back to regular price

Juggernaut class

1.+50 hp. Cost 200 (to a cap) (because I assume zombies hands do 500 damage)

When you buy more hp you gradually slow down

2. Some sort of badass machine gun, possibly that one machine gun from ghosts, the one were you can't ads

3. Extra limb protector +1000

4. Cheap cades +3000

Cades for this class are doubled or tripled based on the overpowered ness and cheap cades bring the cades back to regular price

This whole thread is to make people run not camp-_-

There has to be A limit lol, without limits a game would go on for 46 hours

If you took the time to read my post before quoting you will see that I said "Scorelimits" not "Timelimits".

Its basically to have what 1.6 had.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you took the time to read my post before quoting you will see that I said "Scorelimits" not "Timelimits".

Its basically to have what 1.6 had.

I do know what i meant. ''You said no ''Score'' limits, in that case a game would go for ever. Read my quote twice before you reply also

• Upvote 1

I do know what i meant. ''You said no ''Score'' limits, in that case a game would go for ever. Read my quote twice before you reply also

I read your post 3 times before posting, and what you said makes no sense.

According to what you say, having no scorelimit will cause the game to go for ever, then how the games in 1.6 with no scorelimits were just fine?

GreyhounD and Faith, I know what MyXa is saying. Let's say that there's no scorelimit or timelimit on ZAM. The rounds would be super long like he stated above. It just depends on how long it takes the zombies to kill (ambush) all the survivors. 

An HP factor (for the survivors) could be worth a shot. Not sure if we'll get a lot of hate (hatred) from specific people?

I would put the score limit to around 300-400 kills, this giving people who like to record for youtube(me, Indy, Class and Bloody) Time to get cool and good game plays. Also for people who are just learning to camp to have some fun and get some kills. I would also make thee time like 15:00-17:30 to make it longer in the whole sceam of things. It is honestly not hard to kill survivors if you do it the right way. Its also not that hard to survive if you play the right way. 

This whole thread is to make people run not camp-_-

Don't know if you read the thing, I did say triple priced cades, not the best for camping.

And people are going to claim hackers if they knife and get a hitmarker

what if

jug-800

hp-400 (would regen 100 or half a hit whatever the amount)

ballistic sickle-1000

intervention-1200(or any 1 hit sniper)

lets call it werhmecht sure I spelled it wrong and no one knows how to pronounce it but lets bring back an old class:3

• Upvote 2

what if

jug-800

hp-400 (would regen 100 or half a hit whatever the amount)

ballistic sickle-1000

intervention-1200(or any 1 hit sniper)

lets call it werhmecht sure I spelled it wrong and no one knows how to pronounce it but lets bring back an old class:3

this is so amazing it made me drop a tear

I'm fine dying by one hit if Its my fault and I make a mistake, what I don't like is when Im running and I do die by some zombie punching a car and then hits me, or a zombie punching another zombie then get double teamed, when a zomvie is typing afk then stops to kill me, when a zombie buys fucking ballistics or hell zombie that's what I can't fucking stand

• Upvote 3

• Founder

Time travel = Round start again, but this time it's not ZAM, it's TKEM we are playing. OR. Old-School ZAM, could be ZAM with no bunkers, and "Random"-Classes at start. - Black and White c:

And then we need to have something that goes to the feature, so then we could have Reverted TKEM, so TSEM, no more knifing, it's time to snipe em' all.

• Upvote 2

the mod depends to much on camping and not on skill, and I just noticed when I do camp I need to wait for zombies to kill off the "popular" campy spots so what if a perk or bounty I can buy where it will show me on the map for zombies and if they kill me they get 1k pts and if they dont I get 1kpts of double pts throughout the time duration

• Upvote 3

the mod depends to much on camping and not on skill, and I just noticed when I do camp I need to wait for zombies to kill off the "popular" campy spots so what if a perk or bounty I can buy where it will show me on the map for zombies and if they kill me they get 1k pts and if they dont I get 1kpts of double pts throughout the time duration

Keep it up with the good ideas. I love how you're trying to make the mod into a skill based mod not pain, spongebob based..