new stuff

iamindy33

Scorelimits  

29 members have voted

1. 1. ignore dis

2. 2. Should there be some kind of HP factor for survivors?

Woow I see my name everywhere. Neejc is always talking about me :D

"the mod depends to much on camping and not on skill"

That's rigth and that's why most of people camp. That's why I camp most of the time.

I think if you make maps without campy spot (where people can easy get points and baricade by just wait for zomb and not run) lot of hunters will change their way of playing. Another thing why poeple camp is zombie HP, if you want to kill 500 hp zomb you have to get bowie. Why the intervention make 500 damage and not the basic knife ? And what about the balistic knife for zombie... :P

I am for a mod depending much on the skill than on camping

Maybe make possible for every class to have a 500 damage knife for 500 points and/or delete some abuse camping spots :P

I just wanted to explain why I camp a lot :) 

I'll try to knife more and forget my stats xD (yes i like to have good stats i don't know why :P)

im gonna defend spongebitch fo a sec

Woow I see my name everywhere. Neejc is always talking about me :D

dont flatter yourself its never in a positive way

"the mod depends to much on camping and not on skill"

That's rigth and that's why most of people camp. That's why I camp most of the time.

well yes you're right but that doesn't force you to have to camp

I think if you make maps without campy spot (where people can easy get points and baricade by just wait for zomb and not run) lot of hunters will change their way of playing.

well no, actually there could be a map with hundreds of spots but you will only pick one o the easiest possible ones so its irrelevant

Another thing why poeple camp is zombie HP, if you want to kill 500 hp zomb you have to get bowie. Why the intervention make 500 damage and not the basic knife ? And what about the balistic knife for zombie... :P

Well considering raven is built for running, well with its 500dmg knife, extra speed and invisibility, (im fairly confidant it wasn't intended to hide like a bitch when hit with a limb maybe thats just me.)  Yet all I do is see you camping with it, its how fgts of the mod exploit such a thing for something it never was meant to be.

I am for a mod depending much on the skill than on camping

Maybe make possible for every class to have a 500 damage knife for 500 points and/or delete some abuse camping spots :P

I have always been in favor of the bowie becoming an item in the item shop so players wouldn't need raven, maybe if raven had a cade limit on it like cold blooded does-.-

I just wanted to explain why I camp a lot :)

I'll try to knife more and forget my stats xD (yes i like to have good stats i don't know why :P)

ah maybe I'd believe all that if I have ever seen not camp in the most op spot on the map, it comes down to whether or not you want to have fun or want good stats and obviously we all know the answer, skilled players can keep their stats fine whether they run or not

ah well I guess I didn't defend him so much but it is what it is

Edited by iamindy33
  • Upvote 1

well no, actually there could be a map with hundreds of spots but you will only pick one o the easiest possible ones so its irrelevant

Well considering raven is built for running, well with its 500dmg knife, extra speed and invisibility, (im fairly confidant it wasn't intended to hide like a bitch when hit with a limb maybe thats just me.)  Yet all I do is see you camping with it, its how fgts of the mod exploit such a thing for something it never was meant to be.

I have always been in favor of the bowie becoming an item in the item shop so players wouldn't need raven, maybe if raven had a cade limit on it like cold blooded does-.-

ah maybe I'd believe all that if I have ever seen not camp in the most op spot on the map, it comes down to whether or not you want to have fun or want good stats and obviously we all know the answer, skilled players can keep their stats fine whether they run or not

That is one motherfucking ''ramsy'' post right here

• Upvote 4

So what if classixz was able to code something in that for Raven class you could cade at all? I know people would probably get super pissed off at this but it would add a more challenging element in the game, than the usual spongebob camping with forcefield tactics. Have cade privledges cut off after you buy it. So if you decide to camp and buy it. You wont be able to last by yourself after it, or youll screw over your team mates. Im not sure how I feel about this so if anyone agrees or disagrees let me know :D

make an anti-camp system for raven like in csgo x'D.

No but srsly though. Raven is way to overused for camping. I'm sure all of us have camped with it just because its so OP. 
I also agree with putting bowie in shop but not for all classes, i mean master hunter with bowie? That's a runners dream.. Mines and an instakill knife x'd. But however for raven maybe like mudder said: whenever you use adapt or forcefield you can't put cades anymore. this will defenitly prevent camping with raven. 

Also classixz will that be an event or smth? or a class special? .-.

• Upvote 1

I know that's never in positive way... It was ironic :)

I know I was camping with raven but not anymore. I try to change my way of playing. I run at start to get points and I play with other classes. I use more Wizard or scout class and i really like it with the DSR. 

I want to have fun and good stats at the same time but all know that you cant make 200 kills only running... 

Well you didn't really defend me but i understand your answer :)

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is a mess. Anyways, please disable force field for this mode. It really will ruin the whole concept. Try to make it balanced for all players. Don't give anyone an insane advantage if they have vip or mvp or admin.

• Downvote 2

make an anti-camp system for raven like in csgo x'D.

it sound wierd but i agree with shame-.-

make that players that use raven class start with speedo and cant camp.if they camp(on 1 place more than 1.30 minutes) gets auto killed.

i think bowie should be put in the normal shop, that's why:

i personally use only raven because it have the bowie,i allways go knife before go camp and i camp only when there is good players who camp with me, and if the spot have somethings interesting.

using only raven means that class shop is limitated on forcefield,adapt,nightwahk

i like never buy adapt,nightwahk or forcefield

if bowie or a 500 damage knife will be in normal shop, i personally choose for different class, and i think many ppl will be more motivated to knife at the start or they will try to do the braby of the situation

having new classes is cool and good but if everyone decide for raven...

having a class with hp means noobs will use it.... u have to be skilled if u want to do the braby

i belive  someone agree with me 

• Upvote 2