Another milestone - more about me, things going on in my life, future improvements and new decisions [WARNING: tl:dr content]

Ramsy

I remember we first met during the planning of my first tournament. I didn't know very much about you, but you seemed very eager and helpful. In the time since the tournie, we've become great friends. I say friends and not "internet buddies" because I don't draw that distinction with you. You're always there when I have a question, and always quick with a useful suggestion. ZAM has brought me lots of joy, and not a little bit of frustration at times. Sharing those frustrations with a person who understands them all too well has made my time here that much more meaningful. 

• Upvote 1

Fuck u, i aint important im done

f2a206d4-1d24-4b17-ba34-34466adc01e1_zps

Ramsy, I'm not sure what to say now. After reading this made me think about my parent's past and my past. My parents past seemed similar to yours. They (my parents) had so many friends to hang out with, played various games and sports with them (their friends), and a peaceful environment until the war happened. They then moved to America, learned everything that they needed to know in America and now my parents enjoy staying here. They wished that they could stay in Croatia and Bosnia just to fight for their countries which they didn't. I'm glad my parents made the right choice because I would of never been born if they stayed in either Croatia or Bosnia. My past is kind of similar with yours. I started out with no friends for a few years, and as I got older I started getting friends and we would always hang out at school and share great moments. I never hang out with friends after school as I'd rather be playing with my internet friends. I then started gaming around 2009 because my dad was a gamer back then and still is, and he wanted me to become one too. Now life is normal with my parents in America. They work, and they don't have to deal with any wars in America. I go to school, but I mainly spend my quality time in my room. Life for me rocks.

• Upvote 2

I mean, i finished my popcorn before finishing to read this, but anyways; You were this guy that i first met on UZM (I Think on zem as well not sure) And like, i never really talked to you much, even when UZM came out, we used to play together and all, but never really talk. It started when zam actually became famous, i remember that voice chat with me, you, uvenus and some other guys, we were playing that uu mc server orsmth. From then we started to be really good friends. 10/10 recommend dis kiddo ramsaey

• Upvote 1

Wow... that was really amazing, and you still call me YuvalPRO? xD, man, you are the best, you helped me a lot on ZAM and on any other games that we played.

Ramsy for the Hall of Fame!!!!

Thanks for reading this

Yuvalpre ( not YuvalPRO )

• Upvote 2

*wipes single glistning tear away* That. Was. Beautiful. I think that you are UU Ramsey and should not have to apply :P

I also am getting my laptop in febuary SO I WILL BE BACK MOTHER FUCKERS! YOU THOUGHT YOU SAW THE LAST OF ME, BUT YOU DIDN"T! YOU GET ME FOR LONGER! MWAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

It is always been a pleasure knifing with you Rams. I am truelove very sad to know that you are leaving this community. However I do understand that life is tuff and it is full of hard decisions. I know how it feels when you can't say that you will leave, believe me I do. I hope that you still come and play ZAM with us every once in a while. Take a break, have some fun, feel the chill, and again have a lot of fun ramsy!! Have happy life man! It was a pleasure knowing you, Rams.

• Upvote 2