MY BLACK OPS DON'T START

horky*

oke... the situation is simple, i can't play black ops... i don't know why and how it happened. this thing started when i got back from school today (12/01/2015) turned on my pc and i start bo1...nothing, i try start it from steam and same thing but in my steam library i see for some frame synchronizaton near bo1... bha details....

ANY OTHERS PARTICULARES THINGS???1-when i start my pc my normal programmes that have to start don't start and in the bar of programm i see only steam 

2-my black ops 11,8 gb (my mods: http://i.imgur.com/Obd1pKe.png?1 )

do i have to re-download it???or re-install it???LEL 

PLise HElp A Guy who Wanna PLay callefdutiii !!  :(

Your english is hard enough to understand, but this is what i say;

I had this happen once where i start my computer up, and a lot of my programs randomly dissapear, stuff dont work etc. I once came to a conclusion that i had to re-install my windows, because otherwise nothing worked. Another thing that you could potentially do is try searching for viruses; obvious thing, but many forget. Theres a possibility that you might of downloaded some kind of virus which just brainwashes your PC etc. For further investigation which I'm happy to take, I will need some screenshots of your Desktop, Taskbar, Start bar thing and a screenshot showing your discs in ''My Computer'' section. Maybe even a screenshot of your STEAM Libraby, though i highly doubt that is what caused your situation. I also have made an asumption that you have restarted your computer several times; if not then do it, nothing else to lose. Just post the screenshots in this thread. If you want to do it quick and fast download gyazo from here: https://gyazo.com/downloading

Can't run black ops

MyXa: "reinstall windows"

Good guy myxa.

Should probably try and running it as admin, and/or verifying game cache.

ye forgot bout verifiyng, though i again highly doubt that's going to help, as he mentioned something about his programs not appear to be functioning properly. But ye i forgot about that

ehmmm how to? XD

On your steam library right click black ops and then goto properties and verify game cache, to run as admin you're going to need to go to the folder and find the .exe file and right click and run as admin. The file should be (local disk, program files or program files x86- steam-steamapps-games-black ops)

yes callefdutiii is fun game me like it 2 i rate 6/9

On topic: Try verifying game cache, if that doesn't work try deleting local content if that doesn't work delete the folder, if that doesn't work delete it from windows, if that doesn't work throw pc out of window and buy new one

• Upvote 1

On your steam library right click black ops and then goto properties and verify game cache, to run as admin you're going to need to go to the folder and find the .exe file and right click and run as admin. The file should be (local disk, program files or program files x86- steam-steamapps-games-black ops)

thanks bro. now it work  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: