UU S Team report

SlimyMaster

Wow, so bad. See... that's why UU-K is, and always will be the best division ;3 We don't need no tryharding random sniping fegs just to fill in the team.

i agree i rate uu-k 1/1 because there is only 1 good knife clan in BO xd

• Upvote 3

Also a note about reporter;

He wants to join UU-S and I said him that we are full. As what he told me on steam, he thinks that Deli and Dismay are going to get kicked from UU-S as they broke rules. I told this many times, I simply won't kick anyone from UU-S due to rule breaking on ZAM unless Classixzz demands the opposite. Also, I don't mean that "You reported them and will never join". They will deserve what they did. But, please, don't hate them just because they are more skilled/exprienced than you. They serve for UU to make us more known in CoD Community, so of course they deserve those advantages on ZAM.

• Upvote 1

I didn't want to tell this to anyone and I also said I wouldn't, but seeing them do this again after they promised to me they would not do it again is what really disappointed me. This is not a report this is just me telling what happened a few days ago on a ZAM match.

I was running around the map as usually and caught Dismay and Delicious trying to glitch up some spot on Villa. Delicious was a zombie giving Dismay free kills and tacs, but he was camping behind a table so I wasnt able to see him. When I passed the table he backstabbed me and that's where I realised what happened. Ofcourse I told them I was going to report them, but me being too nice got me and other players the disadvantage to enjoy the real ZAM experience because they kept doing it.

I am sorry, I should have reported them ASAP after seeing that, but they kept saying they're sorry and that they wont do it again. Now I've realised that you cant trust kids on ZAM. (They're members and active players so I thought they're a bit more trustworthy, but now we know they're not.

IMO, they deserve a bigger ban than usual.

• Upvote 5

Also a note about reporter;

He wants to join UU-S and I said him that we are full. As what he told me on steam, he thinks that Deli and Dismay are going to get kicked from UU-S as they broke rules. I told this many times, I simply won't kick anyone from UU-S due to rule breaking on ZAM unless Classixzz demands the opposite. Also, I don't mean that "You reported them and will never join". They will deserve what they did. But, please, don't hate them just because they are more skilled/exprienced than you. They serve for UU to make us more known in CoD Community, so of course they deserve those advantages on ZAM.

Right..all who get rejected hate more UU-S..I played with you and an other UU-S member (sorry..I forget his name:( ) and yes..Now I know the UU-S members are more skilled than others think.( New DeX huh?)

Right..all who get rejected hate more UU-S..I played with you and an other UU-S member (sorry..I forget his name:( ) and yes..Now I know the UU-S members are more skilled than others think.( New DeX huh?)

We are going off topic though but you should keep doing what you do. I mean keep playing on SnD Sniping Servers. I wouldn't recommnend playing on REBL and Sir* though since the hardscoping is allowed unlike the competetive sniping rules. Well, if you ask why I play on REBL, I'm banned on most QS servers for various reasons such as wallhacking, aimbot, coloured aimbot(wtf lol) and so on.

• Upvote 3

We are going off topic though but you should keep doing what you do. I mean keep playing on SnD Sniping Servers. I wouldn't recommnend playing on REBL and Sir* though since the hardscoping is allowed unlike the competetive sniping rules. Well, if you ask why I play on REBL, I'm banned on most QS servers for various reasons such as wallhacking, aimbot, coloured aimbot(wtf lol) and so on.

Thank you!:)
  • Upvote 1