dear...

horky*

oke since i am anyone for criticize UU i'll try to make this topic as intermediary.

i considerate myself a bit noob or how the "PRO" of this site say "KID" or someone who brake balls....

the thing that every person who know classixz is: if u ask him somethings stay sure that he won't answer you back,

now i can't believe that you can't answer to a person... i can't believe that u don't have time for answer ppl...oke at this point i kept thinking that you answer to ppl who have a reputation in this community and u won't answer to noobs or kids. okey... i know i can't claim your friedship.

When i joined uus i thought i gained a bit of respect and consideration.(i gained) NOT FROM HIM. i realized you don't give a fuck for anyone... this is not being cool or somethings else this is being boring and this is pissing me off a bit... oke don't answer me but answer hunting...bloody. they have  a reputation....

but nooo you won't.

somewhere in this site is write: for information send classixz a pm

LOL

if someone disagree with me u free to send me to hell or normally tell me where i am failing

write me what you think.... this is my point of view

i hope someone understand me

sorry for ma shitty englishhhh :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I agree with Indy 100%. Classixz has a life, you can't blame him for trying to have SOME personal time. If you're assuming he's ignoring you, you're more than likely wrong. The dude's busy. He runs a website, a popular mod, and several servers. On top of that is the real world. If he took time to answer every question that came to him personally, he'd never have time to game.

If you have a question about something, ask the community first. Chances are we can help.

• Upvote 3

erm no, so many people say and think this but the thing is if you really think about it, the only time people need him is when they want something to do with zam, so just imagine how many people that are trying to talk to him about zam every time he's online, now every time someone is trying to message him is only that brief moment in the day they're playing/thinking about zam, now expand that to the countless number of people playing zam and put together all those brief moments and it would probably take hours to answer everybody when it's convinient to them, but what's not convinient is when he is suppose to all the time to help everybody then has no time for himself, he isn't thinking about zam all hours if the day, and you are only thinking about it for your own brief moment

hope this helps explain it a little bit and how people demand his time only when it's convinient to them, and these people with "reputation" including myself don't even get answered more than lets say 25% of the time

I agree with Indy 100%. Classixz has a life, you can't blame him for trying to have SOME personal time. If you're assuming he's ignoring you, you're more than likely wrong. The dude's busy. He runs a website, a popular mod, and several servers. On top of that is the real world. If he took time to answer every question that came to him personally, he'd never have time to game.

If you have a question about something, ask the community first. Chances are we can help.

okay understood... but if i ask you how to open shop its a point. if i ask you why don't you apply my loadout (example) the things are different

and anyway kevin i think u can't apply loadouts XD

• Founder

Anything that is not important will most likely not be seen or even read. Why? Classixz got Steam notifications turned off.

That means when I'm playing games or just doing other things at my computer and I'm online I won't see it, I won't get bothered and can continue with the things I'm doing. So, just saying "oh, herrow der Klassixz" will most likely get "ignored" as some people call it, but in the real world it's actually being "closed" once I see it. So how do I contact Classixz? Well, you write what you want and you wait for it, doesn't that work? Well go and read what Classixz Steam profile page says, got some tips and tricks in there on how to contact Classixz but I guess that's to much for some. Sending PM's is also a good thing to do. As this seems to be about UU-S? Members does not contact me to be added, either they are accepted on the website and the usergroup automatically get's set as UU-S and then some months later when I do my monthly check they will be added. As I've spent time writhing this explanation for others and you, you will have to accept that Classixz might never reply to you again if you don't have the patience or follow the "How to contact"-guide on Classixz Steam-profile.

• Upvote 6

MyXa: KLASSIXZ OMG SOMEONE HACKED ZAM

Classixz is now away.

MyXa: oke maybe didnt hack but he like banned everyone.

Classixz is now online

MyXa: Yes! i got your attention, right, so i wanted to talk about this thing

Classixz is now away.

MyXa: Fuck you -.-

MyXa: M0m0

Classixz is now online

Classixz: what can i do for you?

;3 m0m0 always works

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Classixz is now away.

Classixz is now online

Classixz is now away.

Classixz is now online

;3 m0m0 always works

stupid post better if not being seen

Edited by horky*

Classixz is now away.

Classixz is now online

Classixz is now away.

Classixz is now online

;3 m0m0 always works

m0m0 hahahahah xDDDDD try something else <3 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2