Lost kills/deaths?

Classixz

• Founder

If you have lost stats on ZAM EU/US please reply here with your in-game name and around how many kills/deaths you had and which server.

The reason in stats lost is because the host I'm using had some hardware issues and replaced the SSD, the problems started around 3/01-2015 and should be fixed by today.

Some people care about stats, so that's why I'm bringing this up. We could do a "Double Kill Week" again if that is more fair than letting randoms just post here to get stats boosts.

----

Kills:

Deaths:

In-Game name:

Server:

Haven't played ZAM for month so I pretty much remember what my KD was. It should be 2,69 with 48k(can't remember decimals). Death count is equals to K/r which is 17.844

Kills: 48k

Deaths: 17.844 (yeah, love them decimals)

In-Game name: Destroyer

Server: EU

Well its weird cause i didnt lost my stats, just some kill/ deaths are missing.

At the moment it says i got Kills: 91k ; Deaths: 73k

But like 2?3? days ago, i had at least 97k Kills and 76k Deaths ... So i misses 6k Kills and 3k deaths.

So pls set it to:

Kills: 97k

Deaths: 76k

Name: Hunting

Server: EU

Lol Dews, I'm sure you have more deaths ;D There were three guys who had better KD than 2,69 which is mine, and you were obviously not one of them. Sponge had 2,70 and can't remember those 2 guys left.

Btw don't pay attention to Wildy guy, he obviously lies