Knife Server

Myst2

Knife Server  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is the knife server worth reincarnating?

Hey guys, so i've been a little playing black ops recently. You've probably seen me around the forums for the past month. ZAM is alright. The servers are usually half full so the mod is half as fun (my opinion). Your knife server was legit the most fun i've had in this game for a while. I was pretty disappointed to see that it was removed when i started playing again.

Does anyone else miss the knife server? I can't be the only one who loved it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We had a sniper server that only few people played on. I don't think knife server would give more effect than sniper server did.

expect that there are like ALOT of sniper servers and like 1 or maybe even 0 good knife servers? xd

• Upvote 4

The main question is "where would the server be hosted?" EU or US? There are arguments for both sides, not my choice or debate. (assuming you guys didn't value the other servers as much as the knife server)

PS: You guys are strange when it comes to liking comments/posts. Why did indy get so many likes for basically ignoring a solution and saying there is no money? Karma doesn't really mean that much to me, i have a shit load on other forums, but i just find it strange.

c7M7aFe.png (Obligatory proof)

• Founder

ZAM get's payed by it's players.

Only knife server got payed by ZAM, not by it's players.

DayZ server is on a dedicated server for ZAM and UU, that server contains databases, B3's and TS3.

Reason why I got DayZ on it, it's because it doesn't cost anything to have a server up that is already in use for something else, I need this server for ZAM and for UU, so not using it fully isn't the smartest move.

Unlike other games, Black Ops can't be hosted on a Dedicated server, so I need to spend money separately on a server from GameServers just for that. Hosting Black Ops could be really really cheap, but as long as GameServers are going to host them they won't be.

If there is donators that want to support having a Only Knife server, I'm happy to set one up and help running it, but if I can't trust that the players will take care of the server, it won't really last long..

• Upvote 3