What is advertisement at UndeadUprising?

Classixz

Question

• Founder

Q: What is advertisement at UndeadUprising?

A: Advertisement in general is when you tell people about something that does not belong at UndeadUprising with some adjustments, example: another server that does not belong to UndeadUprising, a website that does not belong to UndeadUprising, A video that has nothing to do with UndeadUprising, A photo that has nothing to do with UndeadUprising… And so on, but some might be more clear than others. “Can I post a COD:AW video here?” Depends, basically are you advertising this video. If the video do fit the community, sure why not? Exo-Zombies? Yeah, after all we are a zombie clan, so why not go with some zombie videos. Sniper montage? Yeah, we got UU-S for that and so on. Typical advertisements are for servers and websites.

When things come to ZAM, you can’t just go tell people to join this or say that you are going to this and you want someone else or everyone else to come with you, you need to say where you want them to go obviously, as how would they ever know. What wouldn’t you be banned for then? Something like “I’m leaving now, football game starts in 20 mins, are you coming XXXX?”, that is real life stuff, and yeah it’s basically just telling everyone around but specified for the person XXXX. This is technically also advertisement, as you are forcing people to see this and know about it. But if we are going to think this way all the times, it’s the best to just give up.

I can’t tell you if that or that really will be advertisement, but in what circumstances it comes in it might be and it might not.

I’m sure everyone sees this different, and I’m happy to see what others think about advertisement and what advertisement is for them. These is my look at advertisement and how I’m looking at it.

Any questions? I’ll try to answer all of them and ask them with as much information as possible.

• Upvote 2

3 answers to this question

Does this gif earn a perm ban? This whole advertisement rule is no longer needed. The whole thing is outdated (prove me otherwise).

MUfA0rq.gif

The advertisement ban isn't irrelevant.  If someone is on ZAM servers, they shouldn't try to pull people off of them. Makes sense, eh?