I Have an Idea

Myst2

Lately i've noticed the admins haven't been starting with enough. In my humble opinion, I believe admins should start with forcefield, and it should have a 2 minute recharge timer.

Anyone in UU-K should start with the bowie ballistic knife, swift, and 500 health. The only reason i think they should have that, is because they are good at knifing, so it should be easier.

If you are in UU-S, you should start with a 500 damage intervention that is semi automatic, and small crosshair. The main reason i think this, is because if someone is good enough to get in the sniping division, they should get some advantage. 

This is what you SHOULDN'T DO: Don't scale down what members start with. IT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS if the knifers got a normal knife with extra damage, and a pistol. The snipers shouldn't get a sniper that does less than 200 damage, with a scope that takes skill to use. Don't make a build that is set for a specific skill. Don't put yourself on the same level of those other knifers, or snipers. The thought of not having super special equipment is preposterous. 

It would be such bullshit if knifers had to play like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geiS-e0APAA

( I have prepared myself for the ratings of this post )  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I was 100% with you until you said lately

So long as you understand that this post is satire, and is dripping with sarcasm. (so powerful though when you figure it out) ( i really thought people would figure this out)

Read the post and THINK before looking at the spoiler.

• Upvote 1

I knew it was sarcasm and was actually pretty funny as well, but what was the point of making the Post? 

I was somewhat bored, i don't actually expect anything to change.

EDIT: Salty, BLOODY? Did i hurt your pride? (oops)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lately i've noticed the admins haven't been starting with enough. In my humble opinion, I believe admins should start with forcefield, and it should have a 2 minute recharge timer. 

Right off the bat I'm not supporting this idea. I mean admins starting with forcefield would be horrible and overpowered. People would start complaining, visit the website, start a topic about this nonsense, and say something like "Remove this idea."

Anyone in UU-K should start with the bowie ballistic knife, swift, and 500 health. The only reason i think they should have that, is because they are good at knifing, so it should be easier.

If you are in UU-S, you should start with a 500 damage intervention that is semi automatic, and small crosshair. The main reason i think this, is because if someone is good enough to get in the sniping division, they should get some advantage. 

UU-K is full of elite/great nifers. View this topic (you'll get more information from it): >

But others like me would like to have a new and improved UU-K loadout. Plus I see no point in UU-K members having 500 hp since the game play would go by so fast.

UU-S is full of elite/great sniprs. As for UU-S, they don't really need small cross-hairs since it isn't that hard to get 150 points. Plus UU-S has a great loadout, and a great team so much doesn't need to be said about them.

Mainly talk about loadouts that need improvement would be a better idea.  KayThxBai.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Right off the bat I'm not supporting this idea. I mean admins starting with forcefield would be horrible and overpowered. People would start complaining, visit the website, start a topic about this nonsense, and say something like "Remove this idea."

UU-K is full of elite/great nifers. View this topic (you'll get more information from it):

But others like me would like to have a new and improved UU-K loadout. Plus I see no point in UU-K members having 500 hp since the game play would go by so fast.

UU-S is full of elite/great sniprs. As for UU-S, they don't really need small cross-hairs since it isn't that hard to get 150 points. Plus UU-S has a great loadout, and a great team so much doesn't need to be said about them.

Mainly talk about loadouts that need improvement would be a better idea.  KayThxBai.

.......sarcasm, geez
  • Upvote 1

Mmkay, so some of the responses are strange, so I'm going to write clearly here. I find it hard to believe that "l33t" Knifers should get a insta knife. While you guys may be good at knifing, I can not respect or give proper credit per kill. The sniping is a different story as I have never used the intervention, but for what I can tell, it seems a tad op. I thought people would respond with "don't take my toys away" and I'd be fine with that.

Only 5 dislike? Am I doing my job correctly? Glad some of you guys enjoyed my post. <3

I like your ideas, Myst. Let me share some as well.

To balance the mod out, I think that zombies should not be able to buy HP, speed, fire zombie, any kind of limbs the Ballistic Knife, Flak Jacket and such useless things. Basically, the whole zombie shop is pointless. Zombies don't need any of this. As a matter of fact, all zombies should start with 50 HP and lose 10 HP every 10 deaths, just to show them that they are not doing their job right. Once you reach 50 deaths, you would get a temp-ban because of your lack of skill. Finally, there should always be one starting zombie and he should always shop up on the humans' mini-map, as a triangular icon (what the Blackbird does), and it should never disappear.

I think this is not OP and quite balanced.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1