Small maps!!!!

iamindy33

Indy's pollz r back! well sorta, so currently atm the bunkers switch to small maps when their is i think 4 or less players but I happen to think small maps are reaaaaally fun!

What I'm asking is (really to the us server -_- )  should the small bunkers come when their is more then 4 players? 8 players? 12 players?  What I kno is it would make the gameplay a lot faster when their aren't as many players and encourage people to stay and and not leave.

So pls comment what you think and why and then we can even make specific small bunkers for it so its not just a cut out of the big map

darude sandstorm ftw

• Upvote 2

Small maps (versions) are really fun because the gameplay goes fast, you can try out new camping spots, and you can run and knife. But what I would like to see more of would be more spots on certain small maps (small versions/bunker of the map). Maybe add more spots on Array (small map), Crisis (small map), Hanoi (small map), Havana (small map), Jungle (small map), Launch (small map), and maybe WMD (small map). Small maps could be acceptable when there are less than 10 players in-game?

Question(s): Is it possible to make Firing Range and Nuketown smaller maps or is it not? If it's not possible to make Firing Range and Nuketown smaller maps then could we use the bunker cades to cut the map in half or is there a max amount of bunker cades we are allowed to use?

Should we add flag spots to these small maps/versions (just like we did on Array back on 1.6)? 

Scorelimit and timelimit for small maps?

Edited by ViiRuS_iQuicKZ
  • Upvote 1

Small maps (versions) are really fun because the gameplay goes fast, you can try out new camping spots, and you can run and knife. But what I would like to see more of would be more spots on certain small maps (small versions/bunker of the map). Maybe add more spots on Array (small map), Crisis (small map), Hanoi (small map), Havana (small map), Jungle (small map), Launch (small map), and maybe WMD (small map). Small maps could be acceptable when there are less than 10 players in-game?

Question: Is it possible to make Firing Range and Nuketown smaller maps or is it not?

I aggre wit ViiRuS. But..on nuke just close the house with cades in my opinion and on firing..huh..close the half of it
  • Upvote 1

so you want to make a small map, out of a small map? ^^

Currently to make small maps classi is using the gungame maps.
Nuke and Firing don't have a small map in gungame so idk if it's possible viirus, well it probebly is cuz classixz is op but just sayin' :D

nuke firing and firing dont get smaller but the spawns get closer and summit cuts off a small part at spawn i think, imo small maps should be had when only 2 zombies are picked(under 14 players) but its mostly less than that so unless we actually make some really cool small maps I'd have it 10 and under with a 100 score limit

• Upvote 2

Small maps would actually be really fun, I always enjoy maps like; Firing range and nuketown because they seem small and fast paced, rest of the maps are so too big (thats what indy said). I would love small summit, ow gawd that would be amazing, that map is already bad as it is, a small version of it would make it much more fun.

i guess its good idea.

i agree 11/10 i liek indy maps

• Upvote 2

I believe 6 is the most we should go for small maps indy. I got my reasons. Not me, but alot of others like to camp at 7 zombies or 8 zombies, and small maps would get them bored and it will cause them to leave the game. Which would decrease the ammount of people more. So i say 6 ppl in my opinions :) 

I believe 6 is the most we should go for small maps indy. I got my reasons. Not me, but alot of others like to camp at 7 zombies or 8 zombies, and small maps would get them bored and it will cause them to leave the game. Which would decrease the ammount of people more. So i say 6 ppl in my opinions :)

i swear thats only spongebob doe

i dont know. ye, maybe some players will get bored because of the small maps. But i guess for the hardcore campers it doesn't matter if there are small or big maps. However the bunker does look like, they will find a one (P-)Cade spot :D (UU-C)