Small maps!!!!

iamindy33

OK Myxa get it now.

I was playing a different way but obviously you dont see that so i'll camp hard again just when you are on the server.

Everybody says thanks to Myxa please :)

Rule #305646 - Hard camping is not allowed or perma

Nah but seriously I'm only kidding, i dont really care how you play zam, if theres 20 zombies then ye everyone camps, but when theres 6 i dont see the point but ye whatever

• Upvote 2

Rule #305646 - Hard camping is not allowed or perma

Nah but seriously I'm only kidding, i dont really care how you play zam, if theres 20 zombies then ye everyone camps, but when theres 6 i dont see the point but ye whatever

I was playing ZAM as a camper a start. Now If there is 6 or 20 zombies I run as I can, I try to not camp in p-cade only spot and it's really fun but I hate when you say things like that because its not true anymore.

OK Myxa get it now.

I was playing a different way but obviously you dont see that so i'll camp hard again just when you are on the server.

Everybody says thanks to Myxa please :)

see myxa you can't just say things to kiddos like that

I understand what pat is saying but what applies to him does not apply to others, people are going to camp regardless like hunting said speeding up the pace probably makes it harder to camp and also can be an advantage for knifers because it's not as hard to find zombies before hp and what not

• Upvote 1

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/4262-all-your-array-needs/ <-- EVERYTHING ABOUT THE MAP ARRAY

idk if people dont like it because its too big or they just want that shit op flag spot-.-

maybe to have it set to small maps for certain maps like array the player limit be higher? ie. array- below 16 player=small map, but for cracked below 10 plyrs= small maps

• Upvote 1