cant afford name vidZ

Nagini

So. Either he is just unable to follow the rules or/ and read what i just said or he just wanna get another warning (hopefully there will be a ban).

Could sb pls lock/ delete this, since he is spaming the whole section with it.

what when u spamm with your gay pictures huh(they are nice but ur gay)u dont get ban huh? i just post videos here cuz i think that people will like to watch thme.if u dont wanna see them gtfo from this topic

what when u spamm with your gay pictures huh(they are nice but ur gay)u dont get ban huh? i just post videos here cuz i think that people will like to watch thme.if u dont wanna see them gtfo from this topic

:lol: I did spam my gay pictures? hm k. Didn't know that. At no time i did criticize your videos/ you as a person, so i don't understand that rage now. I told you what you've done wrong regarding the rules, but obviously you didn't care about it. Well i never said no one wants to watch them? It doesn't matter if i wanna see them, u still spaming them, thats all what i criticized. But atleast it isn't my matter, so idc.