The Flash Class

The One Patriot

V1.8

Yesterday at 1:30 am right when I was about to sleep, this Idea came to my head. I am thinking of a class called Flash! 

Flash is a Flashy class!

4-5-1: Flash speed: changes your speed 240 for 20 seconds, and for the first 3 seconds YOU adapt. The amount of points: 1200? or 1350?.

4-5-2: Over Speed: The normal speed that we have currently is 190. The "Over Speed" changes your speed from 190 to 200 for the whole game until you die. The amount of points: 400. or 450?

4-5-3: The class is Flash. So we add a flash-bang. I will briefly explain the Flash Bang because it sounds OP but it is not. Flash bang (if possible) will be like a mine, and not like a grenade. By that I mean that every time you MAX your ammo, you do NOT receive a flash bang. SO every time you buy a flash bang: it will cost you 150 points. YOU WILL ONLY receive ONE flash bang every time you buy it. 

A whole different situation if that is not possible. By that I mean if you receive a flash bang every time you MAX your ammo. IF you receive a flash every time you max your ammo, then the first time you buy flash: 600. Therefore, every time you max your ammo, you will receive ONLY 1 flash.

4-5-4: This will be the FLASH weapon. By that I mean a weapon that shoots very rapidly and fast. Depending on how good the weapon is, I will decide how much it should cost. (I would like everyone to post weapons, that we are able to add, and are flash).

I would like to talk about this topic briefly, that is the reason I separated from:

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/4289-zam-v18-ideas-thread/page-3#entry27603

I would like all everyone to say what they think of the flash class. Post your weapon ideas for 4-5-4. 

An alternative idea for 4-5-4: If not a flashy weapon, then the flash clothes! (If that is even possible) I thought of that because classixz have the black ops two clothing and thought it was maybe possible. If possible: This does not affect you, however does it make you look kool. Costs you: 300 points.

post-104-0-32768000-1424992862_thumb.jpg

My YouTube channel commin soon nabz. Me collecting few videos.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I think this would be an absolutely awesome class to knife with, one issue. I think there should be a buy able knife in this class. Maybe a five seven tac knife. Or something cool so it wouldn't just be for running, but also for knifing in the necessary moments. +1 for the class spat!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I really wanted flashy clothes tho xd

THIS is how I play when my right hand is completely casted. I only used my left hand on this video, and used ONLY mouse. I hate using my left hand for mouse, it is very weird. How i run and jump then? I switch my small mouse bottoms to "RUN" and "jump", and that how WITH only mouse i kicked ass in hardcore. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THIS is how I play when my right hand is completely casted. I only used my left hand on this video, and used ONLY mouse. I hate using my left hand for mouse, it is very weird. How i run and jump then? I switch my small mouse bottoms to "RUN" and "jump", and that how WITH only mouse i kicked ass in hardcore. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQMTnpUfvMY

Hmmm k, but what is the point of posting it here at this topic?

4-5-1: Neutralizer [1000] - A G36C that works exactly like the standard one, but shoots lightning sparks. Slightly higher DMG, 15% chance of a spark flashing zombies (proximity DMG). Skin? http://images.geeknative.com.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/g36-rail-gun.jpg

4-5-2: Flash Bomb [200] - Instant Flashbang. Works on the same concept as Mines from Master Hunter. The Flashbang would go off instantly, and not upon triggering it (proximity to zombies). Does not affect the user.

4-5-3: Cleaning Lady [1500] - Gather enemy Tactical Insertions (and Scavenger packs, if you are permitted to) just by coming near them (proximity, without having to press any keys or go directly over the said items).

4-5-4: A Stroke of Daylight [1000] - Make it daytime or a clearer nighttime. In short, the opposite of the former "Zombie Fog". The sky would only clear up for humans. Goes back to full night in 30 seconds. Buyable indefinitely, one at a time.

• Upvote 5

Emphasis:

4-5-2: Flash Bomb [200] - Instant Flashbang. Works on the same concept as Mines from Master Hunter.

Therefore, buying Max Ammo would NOT give you a free Flash Bomb. It's an item that works just like a Mine, but the after-effect is different.

• 3 weeks later...

Thinking about this new class, if added.

I came up with a little conclusion: a combination of mine and ramsy's ideas.

4-5-1: Neutralizer [1000] - A G36C that works exactly like the standard one, but shoots lightning sparks. Slightly higher DMG, 15% chance of a spark flashing zombies (proximity DMG). Skin? http://images.geekna...36-rail-gun.jpg

4-5-2: Flash Bomb [200] - Instant Flashbang. Works on the same concept as Mines from Master Hunter. The Flashbang would go off instantly, and not upon triggering it (proximity to zombies). Does not affect the user.

Over Speed: The normal speed that we have currently is 190. The "Over Speed" changes your speed from 190 to 200/210 for the whole game until you die. The amount of points: 400. or 450?

4-5-4: A Stroke of Daylight [600/650] - Make it daytime or a clearer nighttime. In short, the opposite of the former "Zombie Fog". The sky would only clear up for humans. Goes back to full night in 30 seconds. Buyable indefinitely, one at a time. (I thought about this, but the price seemed really high for only clearer view. So I think it should be about 600 or 650 points.

• Upvote 2

So they don't flash every time they see a zombie, can the zombie also buy a Tac Mask for 800pts? I feel the whole "flash them but doesn't effect you" would get OP really fast. Maybe put a cool down on it. All in all, I can already see people asking to nerf most of the abilities in this class. 

Last thing I need is a whole team of runners flashing non stop. Cool down or Tac mask would even it out.

Thinking about this new class, if added.

Over Speed: The normal speed that we have currently is 190. The "Over Speed" changes your speed from 190 to 200/210 for the whole game until you die. The amount of points: 400. or 450?

Isn't that Nightwalk just that Nightwalk is faster than Speedo perk ?