Thanks for having me UUS.

GreyhounD<3

Hey Destroyer, Indy and Members. I have something to tell you. Today I have decided to resign my duties from being a Member in UUS. I though I would never do this as it was a long journey for months trying to improve my sniping skill.

This was hard work but my determination was so high it kept me going. I was first intrigued of UUS when I saw Indy had taken over... As soon as I heard that Indy had took over I PMed him on Steam asking for a 1v1, haha I annoyed him so much.

Destroyer, I'm so thankful that you, the best sniper in Black Ops asked, ME, a normal guy to join. This made me feel wonderful inside and I thank you for that. The reason I'm leaving the clan is because I've had alot of negative feedback on how I snipe. Mainly in ZAM. People have been saying that I looked better in UUK and such, I'm not saying I'm re-joining UUK because that's upto MyXa to decide if he wants me back. I don't mind the criticism but I think they're right. I also do not get along so great with one of the Leaders, we have said our peace and made up now but I don't feel right having a Leader who doesn't really like me. I know you might find that immature of me because you don't need to like people to be in a clan.

About a week ago I wanted to join the Black Ops division, later that day I had a 1v1 with enRage... enRage beat me 30-19, however I felt great because enRage is really good. So enRage thank you buddy. Aight, that's it... Thanks for having me as a Member UUS!

Kind Regards,

-GreyhounD.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lel, Destro is not nearly the best sniper in blops. Matter of fact, he sux. Lelelele, fit me scrub, 1v1.

Another reason why I don't like Dewsty. You never heard something of respect have you? If this should be a joke, you are not funny, not a bit. Maybe I take this too seriously, but I don't think you have a right to talk this way with Destroyer.

It's like Greyhound said, try to hold your fucking trap instead of posting random, useless stuff in a thread like this.

You are trying to be funny with what you posted? Your not, so please, stop it.

I don't have respect from everybody too and you don't need to have it, but Destroyer deserved it. Even your respect, so show it a bit.

• Upvote 4

Don't care about ppl in ZAM..they always say ''newb" "no skill" and etc to me..but, I do not know why..In the past there was a clan called as KS I think..they always said I'm bad in what I do..Then, I played with the and beat them all..egoist players are everywhere.

• Upvote 2

Another reason why I don't like Dewsty. You never heard something of respect have you? If this should be a joke, you are not funny, not a bit. Maybe I take this too seriously, but I don't think you have a right to talk this way with Destroyer.

It's like Greyhound said, try to hold your fucking trap instead of posting random, useless stuff in a thread like this.

You are trying to be funny with what you posted? Your not, so please, stop it.

I don't have respect from everybody too and you don't need to have it, but Destroyer deserved it. Even your respect, so show it a bit.

noone dont like dewsty....

Don't care about ppl in ZAM..they always say ''newb" "no skill" and etc to me..but, I do not know why..In the past there was a clan called as KS I think..they always said I'm bad in what I do..Then, I played with the and beat them all..egoist players are everywhere.

i beated whole KS clan and they were crying just like nooooob nooob hacker hacker wallhacks and aimbot....those fucking crybabys

• Upvote 1

Sad to see you leaving by a reason that you get negative feedbacks in "ZAM Sniping".

As I have told to everyone, we don't really focus on how well or hard you try to snipe in ZAM since UU-S is now mainly competetive minded sub-division. What we focus on is, representing UU well outside of ZAM. Therefore, your leaving reason seemed quite nonsense for UU-S Vision.

Anyways, I wish you good luck on your further plans.

• Upvote 1

Wawawait, did I say something that made you laugh? Coz if not you're nearly not right. What I found missplaced is calling Destroyer the best sniper in Blops, with so many great players around. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said it that way but pls, it was 3 am.

As for you Bloody, maybe for once you will stfu and stop trying to be the most reasonable around since hey, no one cares ;o. As much as you wanna deny it, the truth is that you have only so many "fans" that will follow you around, do wotchu do. Also next time try focusing your answers on the topics instead of trying so hard to shit on me. Lol

You started posting something what isn't related to the thread. I just posted that, because I am tired of that way you are here.

I don't try to be the most reasonable here, I just don't think that is the right way to speak to an older and much more respectable person.

I don't think I have to many "fans" who do that, but no worries they are my "fans" and not your's so don't break your brain about it. ;)

You see the irone here ? "Also next time try focusing your answers on the topics instead of trying so hard to shit on me. Lol "  

I don't try hard to shit on you, maybe you are like: Whatever I post, Bloody shit on, but nonono it's just not right/ nessasary/bullshit what you do/did (write/wrote).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1