hey i am bigdaddy

Cookie Monster

hello undead uprising!

i am new here but i was playing ZAM before and i got myself vip long long time ago.i love playing video games and i love to be with my friends and with my family. in school i am second best student so  i learn a lot(i am not geek i just know a lot of stuff).and i dont know if we have some "photoshopers" here.i know how to use cinema 4d program but i dont know how to make UU sight.so  if is some photoshoper here i would be really happy if he could it make it for me.

thats all and if you wanna play some games contact me :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Welcome newbie to UU. Hope you enjoy the mod, and everyone else. UU stands for UndeadUprising if you were confused. Most of us are "friendly" and others are strange. In-game, you can press 4 to open the human and zombie shop. Here are the rules for the server (that is if you want to be a good boi): http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/forum/32-rules/

You can buy VIP/MVP on this link: http://undeaduprising.net/vip/

That should be about it. Hope to see you in-game m9.

Edited by ViiRuS_iQuicKZ
  • Upvote 3

Are you seriously Bigdaddy with a different account on the website or am I just hallucinating?

u know what? i dont even know this mother fucker and go fuck yourself viirus i dont need noone and fuck off daddy little piece of shit fuck you ALLLLL

• Downvote 9

Welcome newbie to UU. Hope you enjoy the mod, and everyone else. UU stands for UndeadUprising if you were confused. Most of us are "friendly" and others are strange. In-game, you can press 4 to open the human and zombie shop. Here are the rules for the server (that is if you want to be a good boi): http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/forum/32-rules/

You can buy VIP/MVP on this link: http://undeaduprising.net/vip/

That should be about it. Hope to see you in-game m9.

thanks for your help viirus! apriciate it but i already have VIP from a long time ago...i was playing than i stoped.and now i am back:)

EDIT:i hope i will be good in game beacuse i became a little bit rusty :c

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

what does it even means?

and no that my only acc

I thought that can't afford name was bigdaddy because his reputation was really bad and wanted to start all over. I guess you 2 are considerably different people, my mistake.

what the hell is your problem m8???

People hate him that's why he reacted like that. Not sure why though?

• Upvote 1

I thought that can't afford name was bigdaddy because his reputation was really bad and wanted to start all over. I guess you 2 are considerably different people, my mistake.

People hate him that's why he reacted like that. Not sure why though?

this guy is a freak....and his repultation damn what was he doing? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

this guy is a freak....and his repultation damn what was he doing? 

He made useless comments making people give him a negative reputation. People then started hating him making him leave the UU community. I have never seen a new person get such great reputation on his first day on the website. Keep it up mate, and I'm probably going to stop commenting here for today.

• Upvote 1

He made useless comments making people give him a negative reputation. People then started hating him making him leave the UU community. I have never seen a new person get such great reputation on his first day on the website. Keep it up mate, and I'm probably going to stop commenting for today.

ok mate i hope we will see later and thanks for your help and nice wishes at start:).....and for this guy...is he a freak?what is he thinking...i hope we will never see him again

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

@Griggs I just noticed that and really want to dislike all his posts but can't. *Facepalm*

It seemingly is can't afford him and lied about leaving. I guess he just wanted a fresh start because of his reputation. -.-

Well played, well played. The good thing is that my reputation went up thanks to him.

You should seriously leave from now since you think that we are as stupid as you to believe your such poor tricks. Even at lying, you aren't putting any effort to make it "more believable". To be honest, you always seemed a retard who has pointless aggressiveness towards everyone in my eyes. Congratulations, you became one of the few people I hate in this community with your attitude. I don't know what kind of life you have but it obviously doesn't seem normal. You should better focus on more important things in your life rather than being attention whore and being "cool" by hated.

Anyways, this issue shouldn't be forgotten. He should be punished for his action.

• Upvote 8

Great catch Griggz. Going back and reading the back and forth he was having with himself was hilarious. Viirus called it too, wp. I think this kids shame is probably punishment enough. Crawl into a hole now and re-emerge with a different name. Next time don't make posts about it, we see through the BS.

• Upvote 2