That Redbananaz' introduction

redbananaz

Heyo, i think it's about time i make an introduction here, even tho most of you people already know who i am, but for those who don't, Hi. My name is Mattias Sjöberg, I'm 18 and I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere in Sweden, or well... I think it's more appropriate to call it a village to be honest, only about 400 people living here, and not a single store of any kind.
So the way to pass the time of having absolutely nothing to do i play video games and watch a lot of TV shows (Like a lot) So if you ever need any recommendations, I'm your guy!

Anyways, I'm a previous member of the FroZen clan, and i was an admin on i guess you could call ZAM's predecessor, ZEM (Zombie epidemic mod) and i was a pretty well known player. But as ZEM started to die, and FroZen became less competitive with members leaving left and right, I just kinda stopped playing CoD for over a year.
But about a month ago now, i felt a bit nostalgic and checked my old ZEM videos and was like YOLO and tried this "ZAM" thing that some people have been telling me about, and needless to say i love it, despite it's flaws.

So that's my little story of how i ended up here, oh and I'm also a member of UU-S, that might be worth noting. Anyway, that's all. Kthxbye.

• Upvote 8

Aww, dis introduction was kinda cute ;3 Anywayz I'm glad you came back... only reason you decided to unblock me ._.

stahp begin so spooky :v

Du5ty: Hey nana, im coming to sweden in 2weeks to some area called Orebro or Örebro, can we meet? and where do u live?

FroZen|Bananaz: Dafuq....

FroZen|Bananaz: what are you doing in örebro?

Du5ty: Im comming to meet my grandma

Du5ty: And you btw... :3

FroZen|Bananaz: that

FroZen|Bananaz: is

FroZen|Bananaz: so fucking creepy

Du5ty: Btw, do you have some free bed?

FroZen|Bananaz: i do live really close to örebro, but im not

FroZen|Bananaz: WTF

FroZen|Bananaz: NO

FroZen|Bananaz: GO

FroZen|Bananaz: AWAY

FroZen|Bananaz: you're seriously the most creepy guy i've ever had on steam

Du5ty: But... i just wanna... meet ya... in ur house.... in ur room... in ur be... yyy... nvm

Du5ty: Cmon, dont say that you dont want to be with me for a day or two... ;3

FroZen|Bananaz: seriously, creepy fuck

FroZen|Bananaz: go away

Du5ty: Dont be so mean ;c

FroZen|Bananaz: ill block you if you dont stop being so damn weird

Du5ty: Calm down, im not weird, cant i come to ur place?

FroZen|Bananaz: bye

Du5ty: Ohh... okay... ;c

• Upvote 6

Aww, dis introduction was kinda cute ;3 Anywayz I'm glad you came back... only reason you decided to unblock me ._.

I actually keep forgetting that i have you blocked, and usually notice a year or so later, and then you're pissed. i wonder why really... <_<

• Upvote 1

stahp begin so spooky :v

Du5ty: Hey nana, im coming to sweden in 2weeks to some area called Orebro or Örebro, can we meet? and where do u live?

FroZen|Bananaz: Dafuq....

FroZen|Bananaz: what are you doing in örebro?

Du5ty: Im comming to meet my grandma

Du5ty: And you btw... :3

FroZen|Bananaz: that

FroZen|Bananaz: is

FroZen|Bananaz: so fucking creepy

Du5ty: Btw, do you have some free bed?

FroZen|Bananaz: i do live really close to örebro, but im not

FroZen|Bananaz: WTF

FroZen|Bananaz: NO

FroZen|Bananaz: GO

FroZen|Bananaz: AWAY

FroZen|Bananaz: you're seriously the most creepy guy i've ever had on steam

Du5ty: But... i just wanna... meet ya... in ur house.... in ur room... in ur be... yyy... nvm

Du5ty: Cmon, dont say that you dont want to be with me for a day or two... ;3

FroZen|Bananaz: seriously, creepy fuck

FroZen|Bananaz: go away

Du5ty: Dont be so mean ;c

FroZen|Bananaz: ill block you if you dont stop being so damn weird

Du5ty: Calm down, im not weird, cant i come to ur place?

FroZen|Bananaz: bye

Du5ty: Ohh... okay... ;c

ahahhaha