About T-Virus guy

Destroyer

First of all, hello guys. It's sad to start a day with witnessing of hacking. I don't know if this guy is hanging around in this community for a long time but I'm sure he is such a loser to hack to get into clans.

Today, he contacted me on steam and said that he wants a tryout. I told him to contact enRage then he said that he didn't accept him or was always afk, bla bla bla. Afterwards, I realized that no one is going to handle this guy, I decided to try him out myself.

I was doubting at our first game that how he can hit his most shoots. He literally missed at most 3-4 shoots. Afterwards, I wanted to be sure that if it is luck or skill, then continued 1v1'ing. Further games weren't different. He kept hitting most of his shoots when I missed him. Sadly, due to his slowness, I didn't manage him to shoot me earlier than I shoot him. Although he played with over %80 accuracy, he lost the second game 30-14. The last game which I confirmed that he was hacking, was the obvious one to bust. He exactly aimed no where but he managed to kill me. I sorted that part then uploaded to my fileshare which you can check in-game.

However, he lost all of his games even though he hacked, implies that I'm not calling him a hacker because he beat me or I had a butthurt on him. Thus, I suggest that he should be banned from everywhere that UU is on charge.

PS: He has a VAC Ban that he got 42 days ago.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169179382

Update : He confirmed himself hacking by uploading a screenshot of game where he used wh/aimbot. It's also on his profile : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=404986930

Update 2: Sadly, he removed screenshot from his profile. Go to http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/4341-about-t-virus-guy/?p=28463 for proofs.

• Upvote 3

Dude, let's be honest, you were playing like a beginner if we don't include your bullshit "aim". Not to mention your most shoots weren't even qs, mostly were halfscopes which you can't make accurate shoots but somehow you hit most of them. It's not my first time beating hackers in 1v1s, I pretty much know who can have regular aim and who can't. As I said in my first post, who wants proof can look at my fileshare.

All in all, you can't have a such aim while you have no any good movements.

• Upvote 2

I never ever Uploaded that Screenshot So Dont Lie Faggot Shitface. give Me An good Proof Idiot.

Umm.... that's your profile? That means it's your picture which you have uploaded and you quite clearly failed really badly. In all awareness i technically have the right to permban, but i need to confirm some other stuff.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong here, and correct me if I;m wrong, but if my memory serves me well then I'm sure you can't edit screenshots taken by steam?

• Upvote 1

Umm.... that's your profile? That means it's your picture which you have uploaded and you quite clearly failed really badly. In all awareness i technically have the right to permban, but i need to confirm some other stuff.

Dude if you get An good Proof And you can Confirm its not Photoshoped YOu Can Ban Me Perm But that isnt a Proof at all Everyone can do that with photoshop i can do it too if you want.

• Downvote 2

I knew you were going to remove it right after so I decided to take screenshot before you do it. Don't think yourself smart, you are just an idiot :)

Also, I showed the actual steam link to Ramsy right after I realized this situation. You guys can ask him.

PS: His new quote on his profile : "If You call me Hacker then You Just got Rekt by Me And you Cant Accept the Truth That youve got No Skill Faggot."

acd36q.jpg

• Upvote 1

EDIT: Don't get me wrong here, and correct me if I;m wrong, but if my memory serves me well then I'm sure you can't edit screenshots taken by steam?

Sure You Can lolz.