Promotion for our ZAM Staff team!

Classixz

I don't hate them..I totally like them, I don't remember to playing a lot with BIGz but I know he is active. Congratulation for them. Just I feel there is a lot admin, but I always feel how they come to the server in one time and then leave in the same time..I hope some of you guys understand what I'm trying to say and maybe aggre with me.

• Upvote 1

I first thought that this topic had something to do with promoting every admin. After seeing it, I then saw (figured out) it was mainly for the moderators. I'm still wondering why didn't Classixz make a topic similar to this back then congratulating every single admin who got promoted. Oh well, it is what it is. Congratz you boons.

• Upvote 1

I first thought that this topic had something to do with promoting every admin. After seeing it, I then saw (figured out) it was mainly for the moderators. I'm still wondering why didn't Classixz make a topic similar to this back then congratulating every single admin who got promoted. Oh well, it is what it is. Congratz you boons.

80's and 90's don't tend to get promoted, unless your god myxa ofc

But in all seriousness 80's will stay as 80's unless they abuse or whatever; same with 90's

I only agree with half of the promotions duh Duh DUHHH now which half is it? the 80s? the 40s? or something else!?!?? #uudramaalert

It's a trick question, it's an 80 and a 40 and a whole bunch of nubs around teh community

#uudramaalert

seems that some people have a problem with the new 80's. Bloody and I have worked very hard and banned many people to get to what we are today. You can hate us all you want nothings gonna change. IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM THEN SAY WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. I have never seen a problem with promotions nothing was said when kevy got his 80 or faith or any other admin so y now ? just say what u gotta say and be done with it 

• Upvote 4