Trusted members

Faith

Well, let me start like this: Trusted members have the name "TRUSTED" for a reason, and I think a trusted member is trusted because he follows the rules perfectly, just like a mod/admin, I think Neejc and Hunting got their mod ranks because of the fine performance they did as a trusted member.

Now... "UU-S Tommy" in the other hand isnt someone to trust in my opinion, I banned him 3 weeks ago for rq, and he got banned by Plattifus 3 days ago for rq. AND he rq'ed in this vid that provides the perfect proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgUCQkRhJZE

(He rq'ed on 0:31)

Now if an admin/mod did this he would lose his rank immedietly, and becuase a trusted member is just like mod/admin I think Tommy should get demoted, plus Tommy gets no warning points as UU-S member at all.

Since my comment on this topic got ignored or wasn't seen: http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/4219-muddas-videos/#entry28417.

I decided to make this topic about this.

Edit: Most of Tommy's notices were "Broke my cade no recade"

• Upvote 7

Now if an admin/mod did this he would lose his rank immedietly, and becuase a trusted member is just like mod/admin I think Tommy should get demoted

Nah if you're indy you don't get anything for !ending map let alone rq

Wondered everytime why Tommy is a Trusted member, it's like Faith said, he should know the rules and follow them, but no Tommy don't need to follow them. Also he punished Redbananaz for hardscoping or camping, I am not sure anymore, whatever, he punished Red for don't following the "UU-S rules", but does he follow them ? I am not in UU-S, but I think as a Co-leader he should be an exemplar for the other members and should follow the own rules. At least he should have the same rules like everybody from UU-S too. If he don't follow the rules, who give him the right, to punish others who don't follow them too? However, but when we were talking about Tommy I just wanted to "publish" this.

Can we trust Tommy? I am not sure anymore, he should get demoted or get punished for his mistakes, but if he break rules one more time, he really shouldn't be a Trusted member anymore.

• Upvote 3

First of all, the first ban that faith did was completely mistake other admins know that . Secondly i rq on purpose just for once because since i joined the game i was picked 5 times zombie on start in a row and never human. Also stlmokevin you never saw me in game you just saying faith is true about the topic that you obviously have no idea. And Bloody you are right, i sometimes dont care about rules but it is the topic of UU-S it's not related to Trusted thing.

And Neejc you really don't know the logic of !lookup . Everyone has it's own ID because of some reasons,but you can notice ppl with his name while he is in game because console can see his name just there. So, if someone breaks cade you can notice him with his name. Also i saw myself, you rq because i knifed you 3-4 times do you remember ? No need to personal hate here just speak the true.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Secondly i rq on purpose just for once because since i joined the game i was picked 5 times zombie on start in a row and never human.

Pretty sure everyone has been in this position and didn't RQ. Follow the rules, scrub. 

Also stlmokevin you never saw me in game you just saying faith is true about the topic that you obviously have no idea.

kYyP0fb.gif

• Upvote 8

First of all, the first ban that faith did was completely mistake other admins know that . Secondly i rq on purpose just for once because since i joined the game i was picked 5 times zombie on start in a row and never human. Also stlmokevin you never saw me in game you just saying faith is true about the topic that you obviously have no idea. And Bloody you are right, i sometimes dont care about rules but it is the topic of UU-S it's not related to Trusted thing.

And Neejc you really don't know the logic of !lookup . Everyone has it's own ID because of some reasons,but you can notice ppl with his name while he is in game because console can see his name just there. So, if someone breaks cade you can notice him with his name. Also i saw myself, you rq because i knifed you 3-4 times do you remember ? No need to personal hate here just speak the true.

Rules are rules; I've been in a situation where I've been picked 7 times in a row, and what did i do? I couldnt care less lol

• Upvote 1

Greyhound you were licking my ass a week ago and saying sorry to me, now you are kicked from uus and talking shit to me ? Poor.

Also neejc you are going to be demoted soon just wait.

he's so mad because he got demoted xd

just giving answers to some madness and hate

and this is the proof of neejc's rq :http://postimg.org/image/7abzoiyah/

lets see what happens to him

Actually this proves nothing, It just says that I left the game. I rejoined, shortly after.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1