Trusted members

Faith

Ramsy i don't need to prove anything to you. I'm just playing the game and never wanted to be moderator or something else, also trusted is offered to me i did not want it too so do you guys think that i care too much ?

And neejc be a man and stop fucking lie. Demote on the wat huh hahahahah

• Upvote 1

Tommy, I am going to make this short and simple.

You were a Trusted member, got caught by Faith and some others, got demoted for what you did and now you are trying to blame this situation (shit) on something else (neejc).

After looking at the screenshot I don't see anything (or anywhere) that says "neejc left the game." All I see is you trying to notice someone without any valid proof. Either get real proof that neejc rage quit, or just stop this nonsense. I mean the more nonsense (shit) you type, the worse your reputation is going to be.

A lot has been said about this. Either lock this, delete this, or punish Tommy in any way.

@Faith You just made my day by displaying that picture. I was laughing so hard that my parents had to come in and ask me if I was alright. You did the right thing m9.

• Upvote 4

I don't know why do you guys hate Tommy this much. Like everyone was waiting for something bad to happen about him then all you of just lynch'd him here. Where is this hate coming from? Just because he used that op G36c back in days or what? Don't give an excuse about his attitude now. If any of us was in his situation that being lynched unfairly, none of us would have been calm.

Like it or not, Tommy served for this community more than most people here. He was one of the reasons that UUS made MwC got closed after losing us. Afterwards, such good team like MwC became the clan tag of noobs. Sorry but I won't backstab the people who do/did favor for me or the clan that I support. Although he rq intentionally, he got punished for what he did and the issue should have ended there but some people just want more. Demoting him was pretty inequitable I think since indy also broke a rule which made him banned 3 days but hasn't been demoted. Don't get me wrong here, I don't have any problem with indy and I like him but if the justice here doesn't being applied same for everyone here, I can't call it justice as breaking the both rules is ban reason

However, even though Tommy said he was okay with being demoted, I can't really get why people still want more things to be happened for him. Sorry guys but unless Classixz decides to kick me out, Tommy will maintain his status in UUS. He doesn't respect for everyone, doesn't mean he is a coward. He just prefers to respect people who deserves it in his mind, that's all.

Anyways, you will understand me when you are in the same situation that I'm in now. Dest out.

• Upvote 3

I don't have anything against him, but of  all the things that I'm reading in here.  I don't care what you've done in the past, the past is the past and that's why they called it the past, we live in the present, and from what I read I don't see a very respectable character.

• Upvote 4

I don't know why do you guys hate Tommy this much. Like everyone was waiting for something bad to happen about him then all you of just lynch'd him here. Where is this hate coming from? Just because he used that op G36c back in days or what? Don't give an excuse about his attitude now. If any of us was in his situation that being lynched unfairly, none of us would have been calm.

Like it or not, Tommy served for this community more than most people here. He was one of the reasons that UUS made MwC got closed after losing us. Afterwards, such good team like MwC became the clan tag of noobs. Sorry but I won't backstab the people who do/did favor for me or the clan that I support. Although he rq intentionally, he got punished for what he did and the issue should have ended there but some people just want more. Demoting him was pretty inequitable I think since indy also broke a rule which made him banned 3 days but hasn't been demoted. Don't get me wrong here, I don't have any problem with indy and I like him but if the justice here doesn't being applied same for everyone here, I can't call it justice as breaking the both rules is ban reason

However, even though Tommy said he was okay with being demoted, I can't really get why people still want more things to be happened for him. Sorry guys but unless Classixz decides to kick me out, Tommy will maintain his status in UUS. He doesn't respect for everyone, doesn't mean he is a coward. He just prefers to respect people who deserves it in his mind, that's all.

Anyways, you will understand me when you are in the same situation that I'm in now. Dest out.

I don't understand why you're defending him so much, I've told you about so much shit that he's done and you just seem to ignore it tbh. Even if he's being "lynch'd", the way that he's acting now is just an example of how big of a bad influence he is in ZAM.

I don't doubt that he's a good sniper, and he seems to be a pretty good friend to you, but that doesn't change the fact that a "Trusted Member" like he was should not act like he does.

I've confronted him before about his behaviour and he just acts like a major dick, let's take the example where i asked him that he should follow the UU-S rules.

So a bit of backstory first, it was on the map cracked, and as soon as it started Tommy was sitting ontop of the black cades on the bus, barley moving at all and sniping down 2 zombies before he went inside the house right next to the bus and started cading and never left.

I told him next match that he should follow the UU-S rules, and ill quote a bit of the conversation we had:

Bananaz: Tommy you should start following the UU-S rules

Tommy: im the leader of uus maybe u check you speech

Bananaz: maybe follow your own rules then. there's a rule, get 3 kills on the GROUND before you start camping.

You sat up at the bus and then started camping with like 2 kills.

Tommy: rules are only for members, not destroyer indy and me

Bananaz: Ill talk to destroyer then

Tommy: just look your job okey dont mess with me, i will kick you out (out of uu-s he means)

Bananaz: I dare you.

So of course i told destroyer about this, asked him to talk to tommy and tell him that a co-leader of UU-S shouldn't act like he does, not sure if he did tho. (I've got video proof of all i said above, so if you want it, i can get it.)

So in a matter of like 20 minutes of playing with him, he had already broke several UU-S rules including:

Any offensive word (such as noob) towards people will make you gain 1 warning point. (Unless it is a joke or person forgives you)

At the beginning of the cracked round he was calling all the zombies noobs and said it would be easy.

Camping without taking at least 3 kills on ground with sniping at the beginning of round, will make you gain 3 warning points. 

he was camping on the bus with 0 kills and started camping with 2.

Extreme hardscoping (5+ hardscope kills in a round) will make you gain 3 warning points. 

This is something we all see him do all the time.

So he reached 7 warning points in that time, but i guess since the rules don't apply to him it's fine.

Anyways, what i am trying to say is that after that, which happened 25th of February, me and a lot of other people have seen him breaking rules, being a dick and even threatening to kick me out of clan, and that's not a person i want to represent UU-S.

• Upvote 5

This isn't true to me tho, cause if I got caught breaking rules and classixz would demote me I wouldent come in here and me like "omg indy broke the rules 22222, so unfair ban indy he is also doing this!!!!!!!!!!" I would just say sorry.

Meh, if u check tommy's chat logs they aint pretty.

mine arn't either tho ;_; xd

• Upvote 1

Redbananaz you are really obsessed, following my every step. You are saying that i killed 2 zombies not 3 and camped. This rules are setted for make a general playstyle on the server. So saying you killed 2 zombies not 3 is just an obsession. As i say don't try to judge me on topic that doesn't interest you.

Can you guys change this topic name to Tommy from Trusted Members. Because even i got a proof about rq of other trusteds, it is ignored. I got the proof it is admins job to check it from echelon rather then saying that it is meaningless. Just be fair.

• Upvote 1

I double knife him he was 500 hp as zombie and then he come again and killed him again with knife, he got mad and said something then quit and never rejoined. No excuse for this situation it is obviously rq . I can only take screenshot for that situation. It is your job to check it from echelon don't tell me that you are lazy..

• Upvote 1

I don't understand why you're defending him so much, I've told you about so much shit that he's done and you just seem to ignore it tbh. Even if he's being "lynch'd", the way that he's acting now is just an example of how big of a bad influence he is in ZAM.

I don't doubt that he's a good sniper, and he seems to be a pretty good friend to you, but that doesn't change the fact that a "Trusted Member" like he was should not act like he does.

I've confronted him before about his behaviour and he just acts like a major dick, let's take the example where i asked him that he should follow the UU-S rules.

So a bit of backstory first, it was on the map cracked, and as soon as it started Tommy was sitting ontop of the black cades on the bus, barley moving at all and sniping down 2 zombies before he went inside the house right next to the bus and started cading and never left.

I told him next match that he should follow the UU-S rules, and ill quote a bit of the conversation we had:

Bananaz: Tommy you should start following the UU-S rules

Tommy: im the leader of uus maybe u check you speech

Bananaz: maybe follow your own rules then. there's a rule, get 3 kills on the GROUND before you start camping.

You sat up at the bus and then started camping with like 2 kills.

Tommy: rules are only for members, not destroyer indy and me

Bananaz: Ill talk to destroyer then

Tommy: just look your job okey dont mess with me, i will kick you out (out of uu-s he means)

Bananaz: I dare you.

So of course i told destroyer about this, asked him to talk to tommy and tell him that a co-leader of UU-S shouldn't act like he does, not sure if he did tho. (I've got video proof of all i said above, so if you want it, i can get it.)

So in a matter of like 20 minutes of playing with him, he had already broke several UU-S rules including:

Any offensive word (such as noob) towards people will make you gain 1 warning point. (Unless it is a joke or person forgives you)

At the beginning of the cracked round he was calling all the zombies noobs and said it would be easy.

Camping without taking at least 3 kills on ground with sniping at the beginning of round, will make you gain 3 warning points. 

he was camping on the bus with 0 kills and started camping with 2.

Extreme hardscoping (5+ hardscope kills in a round) will make you gain 3 warning points. 

This is something we all see him do all the time.

So he reached 7 warning points in that time, but i guess since the rules don't apply to him it's fine.

Anyways, what i am trying to say is that after that, which happened 25th of February, me and a lot of other people have seen him breaking rules, being a dick and even threatening to kick me out of clan, and that's not a person i want to represent UU-S.

I have reported tommy to destroyer multiple times before and he said he doesnt have to follow the rules. Okay I get it, you're a leader rules dont apply for you, but that means you should be a role model for everyone else in UU-S. What if everyone had this fucking worst gamestyle of you?

You cade with 2 zombies..

I double knife him he was 500 hp as zombie and then he come again and killed him again with knife, he got mad and said something then quit and never rejoined. No excuse for this situation it is obviously rq . I can only take screenshot for that situation. It is your job to check it from echelon don't tell me that you are lazy..

Sounds like me  B) tots

• Upvote 2

You cant see that from echelon ... So no, it's not our job to check that from echelon, it's YOU as a player that should report with actuall proof of a rage quit if there isnt an admin online.

(we only can see if someone disconnected, not how they disconnected)

• Upvote 1

Griggs show me a topic from report section that prooves somebody did not rejioned after he rq ? Your excuses are meaningless.

Neejc is your brain working in your ass ? I caded after i killed 2 zombies on ground not while 2 zombies playing on the game. And as uu-k you rq after i knifed 3 times in a row what a playstyle..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Redbananaz you are really obsessed, following my every step. 

That's the problem when you have a position "over" others, they are just looking and taking note of the things you made wrong or mistakes you made, but all the things you made good and helped others, they aren't interestet in.

At this situation it doesn't suit very well, because I mean, if somebody is doing something wrong, your attention go on that, I hope you understand what I want to say and if not nvm. I won't take any sides of this. He did mistakes, he got punished and things should be "normal" again.

"....and every step you make, can be hold against you..." Indy  :wub: 

I totally dont understand this hate towards Tommy, like what the hell did he do? I browsed Tommys chatlog and I didnt find anything bad like insulting/raging I also browsed others admins penalty history and there are a lot of them who have atleast 1 ban for ragequit. Bloody has even 6 bans and he is now senior admin so it seems like double standarts to me. Tommy noticed 175 players mostly for rq only 14 were for breaking cades so he is/was most active trusted member out of current members. About following UU-S rules thats Destroyers bussines and as long as you arent UU-S member i dont know why you should care. 

• Upvote 5

This isn't true to me tho, cause if I got caught breaking rules and classixz would demote me I wouldent come in here and me like "omg indy broke the rules 22222, so unfair ban indy he is also doing this!!!!!!!!!!" I would just say sorry.

Meh, if u check tommy's chat logs they aint pretty.

mine arn't either tho ;_; xd

lol no kex wont demote u your like bumbuddiies y u trie to lie ;_;

• Upvote 1