leonidaskill unfair ban by platfuss BOTH servers for the same thing!!!

leonidaskill

Hello,

I was playing ZAM in the previous weekend and i was fallowing the rules. Then i got bored and i told the staff and the players that i will leave. I checked ofc the zombie players and they were above 11 and i left. When i tried to connect in Tuesday i got a message that rq is not allowed below 11 zombies by Platfuss. If this guy was angry i know not but he musn't ban every man he sees. Tell him to stop doing this and if i am wrong show me the tape of the game when i left. If i am wrong i am terribly sorry but if i am right i want ZAM stuff to reconsider about Platfuss administration on this server!

• Downvote 2

Ok first I want to make something clear: when you get banned from one server, you automatically get banned from both servers. Secondly, times even when you think there are 11 zombies, another person leaves before you which makes it 10 zombies. Then you leave after a few seconds, and that makes it 9 zombies. Which is a rage quit. Be more careful when you leave, or just stay till end of the game like most people do leon.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Come on you have very strict rules dudes some guys left 1.5 seconds before me and i got banned. OK let's say this. When none admins are in the server everybody leaves as first zombie and you don't even check the tapes and when i wanted to leave a guy got me 1.5 seconds and i got banned you guys don't make any sense. It is foy.

• Downvote 1

So hello leonidas

you said you played last week ? alright here is your bann history :

Added:  Sunday, 29/03/2015 (21:33)   Players: 7, Zombies: 1, Survivors: 6

Added : Friday, 11/07/2014  Continuous rage-quitting is NOT allowed! - 2 Day Ban by ramzy

so tell me now where you leaved the game when it was 11 zombis ?

• Upvote 7

So hello leonidas

you said you played last week ? alright here is your bann history :

Added:  Sunday, 29/03/2015 (21:33)   Players: 7, Zombies: 1, Survivors: 6

Added : Friday, 11/07/2014  Continuous rage-quitting is NOT allowed! - 2 Day Ban by ramzy

so tell me now where you leaved the game when it was 11 zombis ?

OK let's say that i am banned and  i am terribly sorry about that. But how it's possible that ramsy banned me? when i try connect the server it says that YOU banned me i think this is a wrong ban!