Classixz's Resignation

Classixz

This comment better not be that long like my other ones are.

Classixz: This comment is mainly just for you. I'm not really sure if you are going to read this comment before you actually leave but I hope you do. It's been 2 years that you've been with you and I'm amazed. I thought that you never leave but I guess today is the day. :( You sir had to deal with our shit, and I can imagine the amount of people who messaged you every single day. I can see why you are really leaving and resigning from your position. It was your choice to do so, not ours. You and your testers have done a lot of work to create a mod, make it better, and we've managed to get at least 30,000 members to play our mod. It's sad to see those people quit Black Ops but it was their choices. At least the good thing is, we still have people who still play the mod this very day. That's unbelievable how many people we've gained or lost in the past 2 years. Anyways Classixz, enjoy your life doing fun stuff and hopefully we will see you again in the future. Off topic: I made some Swedish meatballs at school today and it made me think about you, and other Swedish people. Wasn't that convenient? I didn't think so. 

As for iamindy33 and Griggzor: You guys are pretty cool, funny, and helpful. Good luck being the leaders of UU (ZAM).

Here are some things I've been thinking about: Since 1.8 might be the final update to ZAM (UU) does that mean that we aren't going to take (accept) any more ideas or what's the deal about that. Is anything else going to be changed once Griggzor and iamindy take control (charge) or will the mod stay the same?

• Upvote 5

As I mentioned to you before Classixz, it takes class to retire while on top. That is the true sign of a good leader.

Good luck and stay safe while traveling and when you decide to start college.

Remember, if you ever need anything my offer still stands.

If you ever find yourself in Houston, Texas, let me know.

• Upvote 5

Classixz I tried contacting you on steam but that didn't work as always x)

Thanks for everything Class, the mod, the community, the good times...

You are the symbol of ZAM and you always will be the one and only legendary Classixz who we all waited for to give us new stuff and surprise us all the time. (And wait for you to give us things we asked you about but that takes weeks xD)

Good luck Classixz with what ever you are going to do right now, just keep visiting from time to time, and last but not least thanks for trusting me 9 months ago to become an admin without making an actuall application, I shall protect the mod I love with the power in my hands until black ops decides to die.

• Upvote 2