100 Subscriber Knife Tournament!!

mudda_fragger

So before I get into the raw details I would like to explain why I am having this tournament. So recently for my YouTube channel I have been uploading daily and have began to grow my channel quiet a bit to the point where I am 8 subscribers shy on 100 subscribers. Now I started thinking about how I started YouTube and how I have changed over the time and I realized that I would never have gained so many subscribers without the help of the UU community. This got me thinking that I had been wanting to donate for some time and figured why not do something fun to kind of "give back" to the community. But I would honestly like to thank you SO much because I would have never gained such a fan basis without you guys. I will not be leaving my YouTube channel link on this video because this is not to gain those subscribers or advertise my channel.

I have already talked to Griggzor, Iamindy33 and Stlmokevin to get all the details and permission down so all that is left to be determined is the date. I would love to have it this weekend, and I hope I will be free but I will post a new reply to this thread when I have the date for certain!

This tournament will be an easy scoring style that Indy and myself thought the past run and gun would have been. There will be 5 games played on the US server followed by 5 games played on the EU server. The scoring will be who ever has the most knife kills in a single game throughout the entire tournament wins. So if the very first game Braby(most logical guy for an example) gets 35 knife kills and the last 9 games no one beats it he would receive the prize. Now more about the prize. The prize will either be a $10-$15 steam gift card. I will put the money in my steam wallet, but you whatever you want as a gift for you and then its all yours. 

Rules:

• There has to ONLY be knifing or tomahawks(No cading,Mines, Forcefield, Adapt, Ect)
  • You may not shoot your gun at all receiving a kill or that current game you will receive a DQ
  • You can buy all perks
  • Any knife is allowed
  • If you choose Wizard or Escaper you can use the teleport or Long Jump 
  • You may NOT place barricades down on the map to slow down zombies
  • If for some reason I am not there for every game you may either record it or take multiple screen shots showing the feed using the console bar and the final scoreboard

If anything else comes to my attention i will be sure to post it as soon as I find out. 

Time?: I would love to have it this Saturday(April 11th) but if I can not be available then I will have to move it to a later date. If you are very interested be sure to follow this topic so you can know the time and date.

Thanks for all the support you guys have shown for me and I will be sure to record some of the Knife tourney games and put them on my channel. If you would like to see my channel contact me. Thanks and happy Knifing!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

omg, the score limit I thought was good for I think it was run&gun was that its the total score over 5 games or however many, if braby gets 35 kills 1 game but none the rest, but I get 20 every game, the person at the end with the highest total would win, anyways its up to you.  Also wanna know if zombie kills count and if ballistic shots count.

edit- it was not a cade tourny

I actually agree with this. So this rule will be implemented into the tournament. The amount of total kills INCLUDING zombie kills(each zombie kill doesn't count as 10 as it does in stats) through out the entire 10 rounds with win the $10.

So, which one will it be then?

1. Get a lot of knife kills in a single game and - if nobody gets more than you (in a single game) - you win?

2. Match points. Person with the most knife kills per round gets a point, points stack, most points win?

Also:

• You may not shoot your gun at all receiving a kill or that current game you will receive a DQ

Don't think a DQ is that necessarry. How about a 1 round cool-down? If you get a kill with a gun, the following round does not count to your score. ALSO, shooting (per se) should be fine, but actually getting kills with a gun should not. Why? You can easily make an error and fire your gun, even if you got Braby.exe running. Also, there's always the chance of getting a kill with accidental gunfire (but, as I said, getting a kill should not be allowed, but shooting itself should be okay).

• If you choose Wizard or Escaper you can use the teleport or Long Jump

Can or cannot? Just to clarify.

Finally - knives and Tomahawks are allowed, and I think ballistic shots should be too. As indy asked.

• Upvote 1

Update:

-The person with the most knife kills per round will receive one talley mark per win, at the end the player with the most wins

- If you get a shooting kill you will be DQ'd from the current round but are free to part take in the other 9 rounds

-Ballistic Knife/Ballistic Bowie/Ballistic Sickle shooting is allowed

-You CAN use the teleport or long jump in Wizard and Escaper

-Also, you CAN NOT camp in a spot and knife zombies from that spot

-You CAN spray zombies to damage them, but IF you KILL a zombie you will be DQ'd for the round being played when you shoot the zombie

-You must add me on steam if you have any game at mind that is more than $10

Thanks for the suggestions Ramsy, Blue and Indy!! I'll post by Friday if the competition will be help this Saturday.

Update:

- If you get a shooting kill you will be DQ'd from the current round but are free to part take in the other 9 rounds

Have you thought about bomber zombies? and or ray zombies? Bomber zombies will most likely blow up on u when you try to knife them. Ray zombies have a possibility of freezing you, and are pretty fast. Sometimes the ray zombie even kills you when you knife them.

nah running away from certain zombies takes a little more skill than just shooing them, I think they should have to work for it

The current Rules are set, You may not shoot a bomber zombie or Shaman zombie. If your that worried choose a class where you could get Ballistics to shoot them at it or tomahawk them :D Its a challenge remember.

EU Starting Rounds(first 5)

Royal' - round one (1 point)

Griggs - round two (1 point)

Jgen - round three (1 point)

Dusty - round four (1 point)

MyXa - round five (1 point)

US Starting Rounds(Last 5)

Griggs - round six (2 points)

Ramsy - round seven (1 point)

Ramsy - round eight (2 points)

Ramsy - round nine (3 points)

Bluebird, Jgen, Griggs - round ten (1 points; 2 points; 3 points)

Bonus Rounds(Tie-Breakers)

The One Patriot - round eleven (1 point)

AWP Frog Fragger - round twelve (1 point)

mudder - round thirteen (1 point)

Griggs, Ramsy, uvenus - round fourteen (4 points; 4 points; 1 point)

Griggs - round fifteen (5 points)

Congrats Griggs!! You have won the tournament.

Thank you for all the participation in the tournament. Both servers were almost full/full during the tournament. We went into Bonus games and it came down to the wire. I will be making a thread with the help with a few other people about upcoming tournaments.

• Upvote 5

Takes a subtle dig at the way I scored my last tourny, then scores his the exact same way. gg

EU Starting Rounds(first 5)
Royal' - round one (1 point)
Griggs - round two (1 point)
Jgen - round three (1 point)
Dusty - round four (1 point)
MyXa - round five (1 point)

US Starting Rounds(Last 5)
Griggs - round six (2 points)
Ramsy - round seven (1 point)
Ramsy - round eight (2 points)
Ramsy - round nine (3 points)
Bluebird, Jgen, Griggs - round ten (1 points; 2 points; 3 points)

Bonus Rounds(Tie-Breakers)
The One Patriot - round eleven (1 point)
AWP Frog Fragger - round twelve (1 point)
mudder - round thirteen (1 point)
Griggs, Ramsy, uvenus - round fourteen (4 points; 4 points; 1 point)
Griggs - round fifteen (5 points)

Congrats Griggs!! You have won the tournament.

Thank you for all the participation in the tournament. Both servers were almost full/full during the tournament. We went into Bonus games and it came down to the wire. I will be making a thread with the help with a few other people about upcoming tournaments.

• Upvote 4

I have to say, I had a lot of fun. Things were really tight between me and Griggs pretty much the whole time, but it was really fun over-all. Also, at least Jgen won something for once (even if it is just a round). xD

• Upvote 1