bigz can free me instead of 24.4 to 26.4 block me

Thelordkaki123456

Question

16 answers to this question

Your ban started on April 11th, and ends on April 26th. 

At first when I read this, I thought he was saying that he got banned on April 24th yet that day hasn't happened yet. -.-

The man has 5 tempbans but according to his chatlogs all the guy does is rage quit under 11 zombies. BIGz did the right thing banning you this long because you constantly rage quit. I mean it's 9 days later and you make a ban appeal. Gg, wp. I feel like you won't be unbanned by BIGz but you never know. Maybe in the next few days something might change his mind and unban you. We will just have to wait and see.

Off topic:

Things to keep in mind:

1) You never know which admins you are going to deal with. There's the nice admins and there's the mean admins.

2) When you encounter an admin in-game do the following:

2a) Just play the mod no matter how bored you get eventually you'll leave once the game is over, on the loading screen, or before the game starts.

2b) Remember this. If you see someone rage quit and an admin bans him it shows everyone in the game a few things. Don't do what that guy did. Just stay in-game and try your best not to rage quit.

2c) I understand there are those times where you need to go get food, go to the bathroom, help your parents with something and what not but it would be best to do those things first, then you can have fun playing ZAM.

The list can keep on going forever but I think this should be enough.

"People do make mistakes and i think they should be punished. But they should be forgiven and given the opportunity for a second chance. We are human beings." -David Millar

There are many more quotes out there like this. It's not that bad to take a moment and think about your actions and everyone's action in this world. They are all different and same in the same way but one day we will all learn. Plz unban him BIGz...... It's been 9 days and he's probably suffering right now. How would you feel if someone banned you this long? That's the question I've been trying to spill out in the first place and I did.

• Upvote 2

I think he is right in someway, when an admin bans a player, and the player trys to rejoin again, it says "RQ is not allowed- 2 days ban".
So the banned player won't actually know what RQ actually means, so in my opinion Classixz should make the rq ban shortcut look like this: "RQ is not allowed-leaving with under 11 zombies ingame. 2 days ban" this way players like Didi here would know what RQ is from the first time they get banned.

And, I think banning him for 2 weeks is a bit harsh, 7-9 days would have done the trick.

• Upvote 2

@Faith There are a few individual admins who don't really use the rage quit shortcut at all.

Like for example I think I have never done the rage quit shortcut. I mean even though it says "Rage Quit is NOT allowed" that doesn't really show me anything good at all. That just shows me that everyone cannot leave the game as a human (survivor) yet they can, and that the only time they can leave is at the end of the game, the loading screen, before the match starts, or as a survivor (human).

I went beyond and made my own rage quit greeting to show everyone that I ban that they cannot rage quit as a zombie. I mean it doesn't matter what you use (the rage quit shortcut or your very own rage quit greeting). But you could prefer to have your own rage quit greeting (if you want to do it that way).

• Downvote 1

One more thing to mention, I dont think when you ban people it says "RQ" It words it out. From memory I think the exact words are "Rage Quit is NOT allowed - 2 day ban".(if it is a two day ban). or at least somethin like dat. To finalize, I think this ban as already been expired so no more arguments bout it? : )

• Upvote 1