xXxolabis94xXx and swift killer eti feeding

olabais

1: in this picture i will explain something in this picture my screen freesed and was going black i did not  see where i placed my tac or where i was going http://i.imgur.com/Sv8Xeq3.jpg

2:  http://i.imgur.com/UKXsvcb.jpg this picture i did place my tac so he could not take my tac  and going to knife him http://i.imgur.com/h2AvpWL.jpg

this is same as number 1: http://i.imgur.com/hFC2IxP.jpg

3: when swift killer was running horky was afk and leaved when i killed swift killer http://imgur.com/a/dAlkl

here is my ban on monday by bloody

17011 [TITS]xXxolabais94xXx TempBan Monday, 04/05/2015 (18:48) Thursday, 07/05/2015 (18:48) Giving free kills and tacs is NOT allowed! (by BLOODY) - Ban expires 07-05-15 18:05. [uU]Bloody' icon_steam.gif

and here is my other ban by viirus  for same reason

17066 [TITS]xXxolabais94xXx TempBan Tuesday, 05/05/2015 (02:27) Thursday, 07/05/2015 (09:27) Feeding is NOT allowed! Proof by Horky. (by Viirus) - Ban expires 07-05-15 09:05. ViiRuS_iQuicKZ icon_steam.gif

to be honestly i did not feed swift killer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe you are just saying that to save your ass. Why can't people just admit that they did it? But instead people just want to come up with an excuse to get themselves unbanned earlier. I never remember BLOODY banning this guy until today. But whatever, it is what it is. Your ban expired today but if not then wait a few more hours. I mean you got a 2-3 day ban. You're lucky it wasn't longer than that. Plus the reports that people make are valid that is if they have proof. Anyways, have fun playing ZAM and hopefully you'll think better next time. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Maybe you are just saying that to save your ass. Why can't people just admit that they did it? But instead people just want to come up with an excuse to get themselves unbanned earlier. I never remember BLOODY banning this guy until today. But whatever, it is what it is. Your ban expired today but if not then wait a few more hours. I mean you got a 2-3 day ban. You're lucky it wasn't longer than that. Plus the reports that people make are valid that is if they have proof. Anyways, have fun playing ZAM and hopefully you'll think better next time. 

yes viirus im saying that to save my ass becuse i did not feeding him and i was already banned by bloody and after you for same reasons ? . I never remember BLOODY banning this guy until today.. maby u should whatch echelon banlist before u ban someone first. but horky did leave the game  exactly before i killed swift killer as u can see in my last screen there horky did leave the game when i killed swift killer.. so u viirus  umean that i have a invalid proof ?  but everey one have one diffrence proof virus not everyone have same proof BTW  my ban expires tomorrow as you can see.

• Downvote 1

I kind of want to trust olabais in this situation... he is pretty mature lol

possibly lying? Yeah, of course, but i won't interfere; it's bloody's ban after all. Also good point, why did you ban him after he was already banned, viirus? -- Not being a dick, just wanted to know.

• Upvote 3

Okey, ill explain a bit.

I was on ts when i did the report and once i finished it bloody joined UUS channel. I told him about the report and he went on UU,he said he didnt find any reports so i sended him the photos i posted in the report. He just said me:"okey ban" ez

When the report came out maybe viruz find it and he made the ban without knowing that he has been already banned.

Now u are saying that i rqed, i just leaved the match when the guy got killed.

You gave killer 1 tac and 2 kills (its about 500-600 points) your ban is deserved

• Downvote 1

how can u say that i gave him 1 tac and 2 kills ? the first tac i  was walking in the house when my screen freezed and stopped and waiting to my freezing shall stop  when my screen stopped freezing i did run to kill other players becuse i did not know killer was behinde me and after i start running killer. killed me.. and i placed another tac so he could not take my tac i tryed to kill him  when he started running i killed him as fast i could  and i killed him did not feed him :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I kind of want to trust olabais in this situation... he is pretty mature lol

possibly lying? Yeah, of course, but i won't interfere; it's bloody's ban after all. Also good point, why did you ban him after he was already banned, viirus? -- Not being a dick, just wanted to know.

I checked Horky's report and no one saw it. So, I went to echelon, went to this guys name, checked his recent bans before I banned him and didn't see BLOODY's name until yesterday. I must of encountered some bug the day I banned him. -.-

• Downvote 1