well tomorrow is it summer time

olabais

This summer, hmm, i have a verry busy schedual! First off il be Gaming, then a bit of Gaming and probably more Gaming. But tbh Im really a out door person so il be doing alot of soccer,basketball,camping ect Im also getting a job in my village

• Upvote 3

Well, I will be working at a summer camp Monday-Fridays from 8am-2pm. But after that I'll either be editing a video, recording a video, or playing with friends. Also, going to the beach sometimes, hanging with IRL friends....and don't mention me powning Indzor in some Zam :D

• Upvote 3

Well, I will be working at a summer camp Monday-Fridays from 8am-2pm. But after that I'll either be editing a video, recording a video, or playing with friends. Also, going to the beach sometimes, hanging with IRL friends....and don't mention me powning Indzor in some Zam :D

gonna do sth different in your videos maybe? :P

• Upvote 4

I got a week and a half of school left then summer vacation starts for me.

In June (practically the last few weeks), I'll be on my computer playing ZAM and other games. I'll also being doing YouTube videos so hopefully you guys will enjoy them.

In July, my parents and I go to the lake or the pool and we have fun together. We mainly go to Couer D' Alene, Sandpoint, and a few pool places which I forgot the names of them.

In August, my parents get 2 weeks off from work so that must mean something. Vacation. My parents really miss their family from Europe and I'm forced to go. So I guess I'll be in Europe visiting my extended family while you guys have fun playing ZAM.

Then I'll come back and have 2 weeks of summer vacation left.

Then in September, it's back to school again. Ugh.

There goes my summer, I guess.

• Upvote 3

In June (practically the last few weeks), I'll be on my computer playing ZAM and other games. I'll also being doing YouTube videos so hopefully you guys will enjoy them.

In July, my parents and I go to the lake or the pool and we have fun together. We mainly go to Couer D' Alene, Sandpoint, and a few pool places which I forgot the names of them.

In August, my parents get 2 weeks off from work so that must mean something. Vacation. My parents really miss their family from Europe and I'm forced to go. So I guess I'll be in Europe visiting my extended family while you guys have fun playing ZAM.

Looks like you have ur summer break all planned viirus. It will be a lot more interesting than what you jus said man, trust me :) Have fun!

• Upvote 3

The whole june is uni, then one 3rd of july is also uni.

my holidays start at 15 july, not including any exams that failed( which i havent )

First 2 days i won't be on steam, possibly via laptop, doubt it though. Going paint balling for the first day, then going alton towers the day after

When i come back its probably going to be csgo, csgo, csgo and err csgo maybe zam xd

• Upvote 2

Oh, summer? I graduated so this is LYFE now! Joining Air Force, I'm getting married soon (already engaged). Working until i join, thats about it besides camping, ZAM, charity runs, parties, and can't forget going to the lakes! Hope you guys have as much fun as possible!

• Upvote 1

well this is summer 2015 and this summer need to be realy good.. in this summer i will work a bit and im gonna start my own store so i realy need to work hard this summer so  no vacation on me for a while but that day i get vacation i say good bye expensive norwegian go to thailand with my gf they have a house there so im gonna be there for a while when i get vacation i will drive motocykle and crossbike :)

• Upvote 1

how long summer vacation u have ?  sound good i hope u enjoy your summer time :)

• Upvote 1

well to tell u all i have had a loooong vacation these months well im not good in school im not the best im not the smartes guy i am not intelligent well but im nice to people is nice to me and i have tried everytime of my lession in my school i never liked school so i have always liked to work in a shopping center i have never finnish the school but one day when im feeling that i want to take my school lessions i will do it when my time is there  i have had vacation since september 2014 to march and moving home to my country so i can get help from my family to get up my store

:)

• Upvote 1