Warn appeal

Gamerdog6482

I dont see it, just cuz sum adminzor warns for some rule that dosnt excist, I would leave if I got kicked as survival or banned but warn... cx

So, it is stupid that a staff member warned a player, TWICE, on no grounds and got no penalty issued?

How do you expect ACTUAL MATURE players to see anything come out from this clan and community if a player reports an admin and the staff members answer with answers such as "lmao", "lol" and "xD"?

So, it is stupid that a staff member warned a player, TWICE, on no grounds and got no penalty issued?

How do you expect ACTUAL MATURE players to see anything come out from this clan and community if a player reports an admin and the staff members answer with answers such as "lmao", "lol" and "xD"?

Well if someone warns you this, then you shoulden't quit, you should report it and try to make that admin get demoted.... Atleast thats what I would do :|

this week i was watching airbender play, on the map array, he got 9 kills and 12 deaths, and his ninth kill was inside a room that patriot was about to go in, and once he killed patriot he warned him to play obj and camp = ban.

he had 10 kills 12 deaths and was first infected. play obj? camp?