Warn appeal

Gamerdog6482

I have -twice- been warned by a moderator for "Disrespect". Now not only is that not even in the rules, but I had done nothing disrespectful prior.

Both of these warns were from the same moderator. The first incident was recorded onto a video, which I posted in another thread. For some reason the second game didn't get saved to my recent games list, but I'll put the gist of the conversation here:

Me; *gets killed by DHD*

Me: noobs

DHD: ;) [note: I don't remember EXACTLY what he said, but I think that was it...don't hold me to this]

Me: I get knocked down but I get up again

Me: You ain't never gonna keep me down

DHD: !w gamer disrespect

I don't even

And yes, I've looked over the rules and there's NOTHING in there that says you can't quote songs when you die, and "disrespect", whilst I'm sure would be actionable, is not in the rules and no "disrespect" happened here.

Some of you may be thinking, "But GD! It was just a warning, why are you even bothering?" The answer to that is simple. At risk of sounding vigilantish, this is the -second- time something like this has happened, and it's about time someone brought this to the light.

He warned me for play obj -.- i was attacking the survicors and he was not playing obj how does that come? In other game 5 zombies were picked and 3 rq and he tempbaned only 1 of them cuz i think the others two are friends with spat.

This was the same moderator?

Fascinating...

• Founder

I dont see the point of warning people for disrespect, It's not a rule anymore, but you guys should know whats right and wrong, i will talk to him.

He warned me for play obj -.- i was attacking the survicors and he was not playing obj how does that come? In other game 5 zombies were picked and 3 rq and he tempbaned only 1 of them cuz i think the others two are friends with spat.

Hes moderator, he cant ban

Mod, you nub anyways I asked if KEX can take it off as i never play and don't actually have it installed.

Ye now you're mod but u were admin, but kickarse admit it, no one is the most no lifer here then you XD like highest prestige & lvl in every game :D <3

• 4 months later...