UU-S name. By brebe

Brebe

Hello everyone ;) I am brebe :D

It is a puestion for all of you.

How is there the name in UUS if I do it?

It gets into company of UUS, and this is because it wants to work.

Please reply it. :yuno:

• Upvote 4

Hi, I'm brebe and I have a question. What do I do to get UU-S in my name? I want to join the group because I think I fit in. Reply plox

I have no fucking clue if thats what it actually is but whatever I tried.

• Upvote 5

Oh, ok well Brebe you need to write an application to join UU-S. Go on "JOIN US" at the top of the website, then you can see 4 groups, where you can apply. The last one is UU-S, you will find it. Good luck with your application :)

• Upvote 4

UUS is super hard

i think nobody can get in

Says the guy who applied for UU-S and got rejected.

UU-S isn't truly that hard to get in to. They just accept those who are considered good at sniping, can follow their rules, and are eligible to do clan wars. Just become good by practicing that's all I gotta tell you.

You are welcome Brebe even though I practically went off topic and didn't really help you that much. -.-

Pls lock. People are just starting to type useless stuff.

• Upvote 3

Ive seen brebe snipe, hes better probably better then me lol.. Good luck on youre application brebe!

Even I am a better Knifer than you. It means nothing if somebody is better than you ^^ #negative #hate

• Upvote 1

UUS is super hard

i think nobody can get in

Well, actually not. I have always been positive to people who kept working hard to join UU-S even though they don't/didn't fit in the skill level we are looking for. I want to give some examples:

horky: He was pretty bad (not to hurt you but that was truth) when I recruited him but I realized that he has potential to become a decent sniper if he keeps playing on sniping servers. He did what I exactly told him and now he is eligible to handle tryouts for ZAM Players. I'm also getting compliments from people about if he is legit or not which is good thing to hear :)

Savannah: He had been working to join us since Autumn 2014. Since that time, I have always seen him playing in sniper servers which is a good way to gain exprience and reaching the potential you have. A week ago, we played 1v1 and I noticed that he improved his aim and movements. If he keeps doing what he did before his recruitment, I believe that he would be like horky.

Zedricth: Same things that I said about Savannah go to this guy. I believe that he would reach his potential in this summer if he keeps working hard.

In a nutshell, never give up and stop improving. I never take 1v1 results too serious. 1v1 is just a way to see how you play, react in critic situations.

• Upvote 2

Well, actually not. I have always been positive to people who kept working hard to join UU-S even though they don't/didn't fit in the skill level we are looking for. I want to give some examples:

horky: He was pretty bad (not to hurt you but that was truth) when I recruited him but I realized that he has potential to become a decent sniper if he keeps playing on sniping servers. He did what I exactly told him and now he is eligible to handle tryouts for ZAM Players. I'm also getting compliments from people about if he is legit or not which is good thing to hear :)

horky just rekt everythings

• Upvote 2