My resignation from staff

Ramsy

We've had our ups and downs in our relationship; there was on and off, but I think we've ended off on a high note and I think that our relationship is more of a friendship now. I respect you and good luck on your future endeavours.

• Upvote 1

Well Ramsy it's sad to see you go. I know we never really talked or even knew each other but the best moment was when I spammed you so I could have a tryout for UUK. We all wish you have a good time doing other stuff. You have helped this community in very many ways.

Thank you,

WHITELIGHTNING

Ramsy. You did your work man, great job. Every once in a while comes a sad time where we see one of us retire. That is just a part of life tho. People come and go. Good times and sometimes sad times. I am glad that you are still looking forward to play games with us Ramsy. Good luck with your future decisions and have fun!

k399Lna.jpg

It's been a while since I made one of my big-ass posts here, hasn't it? Well, if you look under my profile picture, you'll know why. I resigned from the staff team a while back, but never made my post because I simply just never got to doing it, I don't know why.

Now, why did I resign? Well, I've lost the drive to keep administration at its' finest, at least from my part. I've lost the motivation to deal with the everyday kids that get on just to fuck around with other people and generally break house rules. I've lost touch with this community, slowly, but surely. Things aren't the same for me as they were before. I don't know, I just stopped playing Black Ops out of the blue, as I am not interested in it as I used to be. I feel like this has been accumulating over time, because I don't have the chance of playing this game with some of the people I used to enjoy playing it with the most (iKinG, Wast, KickArse, Estima, etc...). Everyone's moved on to new things. Even I have.

I've recently joined a recognizable Multi Theft Auto clan and I've put all my effort into helping it become better than ever, as I'm not the only thing that's new to it. It's dev team now has one of the best developers I've ever met, and he's also someone who loves doing his job, so I find pleasure in helping him out with ideas and testing. I've also found my sweet spot on the clan's server, as it is big and always populated. It's a European server that has about 150 people during the day (at once) and about 30 at night. There's always someone to talk to.

I still enjoy spending time on TeamSpeak with Kevin and the guys, which is why I asked Classixz if I could keep my TS3 rights (for joining rooms, or at least until a new tag is implemented which will mark me as a retired staff member and will (hopefully) allow me to join the same rooms as I can now).

We all move on. That's the inevitable truth. Not much more I can say. All I can say is, I'm proud of what I've helped this community become, I'm proud of myself and everyone else who's been by me all this time, I'm thankful to my friends for supporting me and getting me to where i ultimatively got.

Who knows, maybe one day I will re-apply for staff and start fresh. I don't mind that. But, for now, things are how they are. And I am not saying that I am gonna stop being forum active and stop playing ZAM, no no. Especially because summer break is just around the corner. However, you can notice that my activity has become lower.

Finally, I wish the best of luck to the community and the staff team, hopefully my spot will make room for someone new, someone who will prove himself, just like I did.

Best of luck, UU. :)

gl and hf

• Upvote 2

After reading this topic, I had to say something.

As much as I was Moderator back at the time, I left because some reasons, they are not important right now.

I think being on high admin level doesn't really matter, yeah, you might get powers to kick and ban people, but does it make you a better person? I will take the example of Ramsy, I know him since 2012, we weren't the greatest friends in-game, but he respected me and I respected him, I think that the people who gave a lot and done a lot, should be remembered, also the server's admins who doing great job on protecting the servers and keeping the rules.

For 2 years ( currect me if I wrong ) Ramsy done a lot to UU, made the mod more popular with his crazy ideas, helped the admin team to keep the server clean, and of course, met new people. and as much as I see here, in the comments, those people respect you and what you did, that's really important.

Thank you Ramsy for everything.

If there was UU Hall of Fame, i'm pretty sure you would get in there :)

Thanks for reading this

Yuvalpre

• Upvote 2