Game/Item give away!!

Startune

(PLAY THIS MUSIC WHILE READING)

Hello, Community of ZAM

For those who have not heard of my recent permanent ban on Black ops, you are able to find it on the forum (search for: The most sad post you will ever read).

So i got the game again and you can find me as StartuneMLGPro in ZAM. The attempt to get my mvp back failed. So i wasn't able to get it back and came to the idea for the people of ZAM to start a new thing. For me to get my mvp back i have to go get 15 dollars to pay it. This is easy and not as much fun as giving something to the community of ZAM. so i decided to start a giveaway. the terms of joining this give away are the following requirements:

-A member of ZAM (of course)

-You have to pay 1$ or more (<-- Optional) to enter it (the more you donate the bigger the chance you win a game/Item

Contact me to enter the giveaway (add me on steam my name= StartuneMLGPro) and once you payed you will be allowed invited to the steam group and maybe win a game or/and item (Cs:Go/TF2). (The Paypal Hotmail: [email protected] just send money to that email and you entered)

Possible Giveaway items/games:

-Garry's mod

-AK47 | Blue laminate

-USP-SD | Guardian  

-Festive Holy Mackerel (TF2)

When 15 people entered i will start the giveaway within 2 days, there will be multiple winners and I will announce them and give them their gift.

Thanks for reading and i hope you guys wanna enter

Greetings, Startune