Creative title here.

Once

Welcome to my introduction page! Now most of you probably don't really care too much so I will make this quick! My name is Noah, I am 17 years old. I am about to be a senior in high school and am busy af during the school year. What about me.... I'm an Eagle Scout, I love playing basketball, I used to manage web servers for extra cash and probably will start again soon, and I am currently building a 1956 jeep with some friends. I also don't really like video games with the exception of a very specific few. That is pretty much my life.

Now for the "in-game" side of things:

• Adeus you lying bitch <3
  • ViiRuS_iQuicKZ you are my favorite staff member and are pretty cool
  • [spec] Master stop camping
  • Indy 2 pro 5 me
  • kENNY 3 pro 6 me
  • No peacemaker, I do not want to add you on instagram
  • Stop being so good at knifing everyone else

I originally started playing FroZen's ZEM and remember their first beta testing for the mod. After playing ZEM for a while I quit video games for about a year and recently started playing ZAM again :D Also, I suck at knifing but do it anyway! (Someone plz teach me 2 pro)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Welcome to the website newbie. You're considered new and you got my name right that quickly.  ;) Hope you enjoy the mod, and everyone else. UU stands for UndeadUprising if you were confused. Most of us are "friendly" and others are "strange."

Things to keep in mind:

1) Here's the rules so you now what's allowed and what isn't allowed. http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/forum/32-rules/

2) If you have any more questions, concerns, or comments you can always message me or the other staff members.

Kay Den.  :ph34r:

• Upvote 3

Once, you look very promising. Good grammar, ect. You're going to do alright rookie. Welcome to UU, and if you need any help or need to know how to do anything in ZAM I would be more than happy to show you the ropes and a few tip's myself.

• Upvote 2

*was to lazy to insert dog vs cat meme here*

Dog profile pic master race

anyways I like the sarcastic humor you bring^^ (was this sarcasm) ((was that sarcasm)) (((is this one if indy's mind fucks?!?))) 

Indy are too smart for me^^ (was this sarcasm?) 

@iamindy33