I need your opinion

Faith

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that these ideas are worthy of making 1.8 more special than 1.7 in a way or another?

• Yes! let's make 1.8 as great as possible!
    • Menono I rather just have new one or two classes in the new update.

Wanna make the Raven class really shine? Make it so when you pick Raven you don't spawn with any gun's, and can not buy them in the shop. Make it so you also can not cade. But give them start off speedo maybe? That would be a fun class to use. I'd use it. If anything, give them a pistol with one clip so when you run out you can still be holding something to knife. If this doesn't sound good for the Raven class make it the UU-K class. 

• Upvote 3

Well since we are talking about this topic. We can also do this. Make a new class called "The Runner".

The Runner's Limits: Once a person picks the class. He will NOT able to to cade at all.

The Runners special Perks:

4-5-1: Speedo (100 pts).

4-5-2: Mystery Box: 500

4-5-3: (we could take mines away from master hunter and add them to The Runnner Class).

4-5-4: I am still thinking about this final (share your ideas what you think for 4-5-4). (we can always take away force field from raven and add it to the runner).

Tell me what you think of this idea. 

Indy have not you been looking for something that would make players run? THIS would Encourage Everyone TO Run around. This make players want to run. Everyone will start running with this class, and they will not Have the ability to cade. 

Runner will be an MVP class. This would also encourage more people to buy MVP. Everyone Loves speedo..Cheap... Thanks for making this happen. 

• Upvote 1

I think we should give the runner class a new knife. It would be really interesting to have a knife that has special properties. 4-5-4 Should be called "The Poisoned Shank". The poisoned shank does 450 damage and then does "poison damage" if the zombie has over 450 health. The poison damage could be something like 10 damage every 1/10th of a second (killing a zombie with 500 health in .5 seconds after the original knife). It would be interesting to see how players adapt their knifing strategies while using this knife to compensate for its slight delay on stronger zombies. 

• Upvote 1

Class by BriziE: (He was not able to post, just repost by me - no credits)

Class name: Runner
Special 1 - Speedo 250 (Reduces the cost of speedo.)
Special 2 - Ballistick Bowie Knife 1750
Special 3 - Marathon 500 (Makes U run faster, and shot faster.)
Special 4 - Killer 1500 (Insta knife kills for 35 sec.) <-- Only uses one time in a round.

@The One Patriot I remember there being a class suggestion called "Runner." Aha, I found it. Close enough. But if we take mines out from Master Hunter and put it into that class that you suggested then that means that Master Hunter will have 3 items. What will the 4th item be for Master Hunter if all goes planned out?

@Faith I like your first idea but I'm not sure if the mod can handle it (weapon wise). I mean you could remove "Random Weapons" under the Weapons category of the shop and replace it with the Mystery box if you want. (you spelled mystery wrong). But pls don't remove the "Random Weapons" in the CoW class. Me luv it. As for your second idea, I'm neutral with it. I'm not really going to explain my reasoning's. I'm just "Neutral (undecided)."

One more small little thing that I should get off my chest. :) :D RAISE THE PRICES FOR BALLISTIC KNIVES FOR ZOMBIES!

Some runners don't use the Ballistics and like to knife with default. When a zombie can just buy a Ballistic knife for 600 point's that is a bit absurd. I mean yes there are some who try and can just never kill the guy's, but raising it to 1500 would mean they only buy it if they NEED it, not just cause they're too lazy to kill the running survivor.  

We have 2 runner classes, they're called raven and cold blooded

The each just have liiiittle tid bit problems that complete fuck them up

-random knife, the most fucking frustrating thing you can waste your points on is buying the same knife 6 times, if the random knife system doesn't change in 1.8 dump the whole thing from the mod

-and obviously forcefield, players are able to camp with this, this made it the most overpowered and over used class in the mod, so we drove the prices up and tadda, now less people choose it, o wait but the same fags that camped with it before can still camp with it that hasn't changed at all

My suggestions to solve these(once again)

- Random knnife jsut automatically ATLEAST chooses a new knife but u still might get your old one back the next buy,  but I'd be happier if it was a knife you never had yet every time, but well then people would just get bowie ballistics, well yes fine good its not over powered to run around visible with bowie ballistics imo, but if not that maybe have a way to rank up through the knives to ultimately get to bb's.  Also maybe just give cow class bowie sickle for 1k

- Make it so you can't but forcefield if you place more then 1 cade, this doesn't prevent players from using adapt while camping which gives me cancer-.-, but also putting a 1 hit knife in normal shop for all could effect people choosing raven just for the bowie knife but recently I remembered MVPS HAVE SOG KNIFES to take down hp zombies yet my ass always has to get fucked because I have no protection

Once again too complicated ;/ and you know what results in too complicated? NOT happening... 

ok ok sorry too mean ik. Make it happen indy ^_^ or just listen to my idea....

make it the UU-K class. 

I'm currently working on some changes for UU-K, more informations will hopefully come soon, which includes a new loadout for UU-K.

@Classixz, I think it would be fair if we change the UU-K loadout the first time, since UU-K was founded, but we need your help to make that happen. 

(Full post will come soon.)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Second idea: A "Second chance" on every round, the last survivor gets a 5% chance of spawning again after dying, and when he spawns he haves no shop, he only spawns with a Ray gun and speedo, And zombies get a free SR71 for 5 seconds to spot him on the map, what that means is you can't cade, you can only run and Pew Pew Pew until you get destroyed by a 500 hp ;(. And remember it's only a 5% chance every round so it's going to be rare.

I like this idea, it is actually still used on the ZombieX mod in COD-WAW, including the Ray-Gun. The only difference is, the player with the Highest score spawns at the end of the match with the Ray-gun; an idea I like better.

However, this level of change would require considerable coding. Not to mention, considerable time to work out the bugs.

Other than that, very good post Faith.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One more small little thing that I should get off my chest. :) :D RAISE THE PRICES FOR BALLISTIC KNIVES FOR ZOMBIES!

Some runners don't use the Ballistics and like to knife with default. When a zombie can just buy a Ballistic knife for 600 point's that is a bit absurd. I mean yes there are some who try and can just never kill the guy's, but raising it to 1500 would mean they only buy it if they NEED it, not just cause they're too lazy to kill the running survivor.

I completely DISAGREE with your assessment. The survivor already has the advantage with the number of weapon choices at his disposal. Especially when you consider that the zombie ballistic isn't primarily used to kill runners. It's usefulness comes from digging through mounds of cades at a slightly faster pace. Old guys like myself, sometimes need that advantage over your young whipper snapper reaction times. :P  It has nothing to do with being lazy.

• Upvote 3

Me & faith talked about this all before hand which is why I haven't been too verbal about this, but I like stoner's idea, highest scoring player should get it so someone doesn't just hide to win, maybe if the highest scoring player is runner they automatically get it? no cades? maybe just give it to the newest player in the lobby xd

Is it possible to find the distance a player runs in a match? If even possible, we can give it to this player. A player that runs around a lot.

I also heard someone say highest scoring zombie? (probably not a good idea, but with some adjustments it might work). 

• Upvote 1

I also heard someone say highest scoring zombie? (probably not a good idea, but with some adjustments it might work). 

It would make zombies go for the objective, maybe it would make them tryhards, but since we already have a lot of tryhard zombies here, the gameplay of the zombies wouldn't chance that much.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I actually dreamed yesterday that I got 10 kills as a zombie and then spawned as a human and rekt shit xdxd

(10 kills as zombie=respawn as human?)

Yes its one good idéa but we need to be 20player mini to doe it ... so its only when we are a lot x) But yes we can  make it and its good all zombie will play obj ;)