The people of ZAM unite!!

Startune

Hello people of ZAM

I noticed today that everyone is reporting people who are new or false accusing. I was false accused for camping as zombie because the guy I killed was mad. I know people who tried to set people up or false report and even report the new players instead of explaining what they did wrong and help them. I mean like take Tommy for example he did the tryout for Gunter the Penguin and Gunter failed and Tommy told him to download this aimbot to practise and than he would be allowed to enter UUS. when gunter reported this Tommy denied that he told him this and this is not even the first time probaly. But what i wanna say with this is that there is a certain ammount of people who are not willing to help and are even destroying the community of ZAM. They can be nice and will try to get wealth and power in ZAM. But they destroy the community with this bullshit. So please to the people who do this, stop it. It's not the point that people HP or camp on start as survivor, after all this is what the mod was made for. But it's the people(zombies) who will threaten people(survivors) that they should run or they will go afk/ rq or camp. This is gonna destroy this community. And if we just play together and help each other than the mod is succesfull.

Thanks for reading.

Greetings, Startune (AKA xXxStartunexXX my main acc is perma banned and the guy ingame called xXxStartunexXX is me not a fake one)

• Upvote 3

This video can help you out a lot and so can others. Don't watch this video again if you already saw it. This is just mainly for those who haven't seen it yet.

Even though I'm an administrator, I usually get messages (from time to time) on Steam from certain people asking me if I can unban them. The thing is, I'm not sure if they're lying to me or telling the truth. That's the thing that I'm not sure about. As for reporting new players and false reports I simply ignore those because the person is either new to the mod (and doesn't know our rules) or the report the person made is false (wrong). But I just don't get these rule violators these days. I mean they will never learn and they continue getting banned. 

I understand not that many of us in the UU community speak English but I've thinking about this idea for quite a while and wasn't really sure if it was considered good or bad. This idea is mainly for the Staff Team and maybe the Trusted Members

We ban everyone in the UU + ZAM community who are rule violators in the English language. I mean everyone in the UU + ZAM community is practically around the world. What if we could ban in multiple languages? If you guys are confused about this then I'll show you an example.

Example:

I'll use Hunting as an example as I can trust him and he can trust me.

Hunting is from Germany and his English is really good. But just imagine but Hunting couldn't speak English and didn't understand what we typed or said to him.

Here's how it would look: !tb @14236 Wut unter 11 Zombies Quit ist nicht erlaubt. What that means is Rage Quit under 11 zombies is NOT allowed in the German language.

Why am I telling you guys this? Well I've banned many people who don't speak English and I don't think they understand the rules at all. So what do you guys think about this? Should we give this idea a try or should we just continue banning rule violators in the English language (who do or don't speak English)?

• Upvote 1

well viruzz i like this thing, but if we are going to ban ppl in different lenguageswe need staff that talks turkish russian and german.

we already have e germans in our staff but we need the ruski and turki. 

or... we wont recruit any other admin and we're just letting b3 write the ban in different lenguages.

• Upvote 2

Example:

I'll use Hunting as an example as I can trust him and he can trust me.

Hunting is from Germany and his English is really good. But just imagine but Hunting couldn't speak English and didn't understand what we typed or said to him.

Here's how it would look: !tb @14236 Wut unter 11 Zombies Quit ist nicht erlaubt. What that means is Rage Quit under 11 zombies is NOT allowed in the German language.

Why am I telling you guys this? Well I've banned many people who don't speak English and I don't think they understand the rules at all. So what do you guys think about this? Should we give this idea a try or should we just continue banning rule violators in the English language (who do or don't speak English)?

Best translation ever 11/10 Viirus.

Well I think Range Quit under 11 zombies is NOT allowed isn't that hard to understand, even if you don't speak English that good. What I'm trying to say is, that if you don't undersand this you maybe should go to school instead of playing video games.

I understand that if you are new to ZAM you don't understand what Range Quit means here, but atleast you should understand under 11 zombies... NOT allowed, so if you think about it you will get it.

I don't feel like learning any other languages, since English is the universal language you should understand it a bit. 

Even the idea that B3 translate the "ban" in the language the player is from is unnecassary in my oppinion.

If the player really don't understand that he did wrong he could try to ask somebody in game or message an admin.

• Upvote 3

I understand that you have to but i mean like people who are new deserve a change before the game is ruined for them because someone repoted them and he didnt even know what he did wrong so he cant play this mod anymore. This happend to me and insane the first time we played ZAM and we were like wtf is happening and you can even find my post about this. but the point is we need to help and follow rules not just follow the rules because not everyone will understand them

I think I've already seen something like this on ZAM:

Q: What is Range Quit?

A: Leaving the game directly after you died, or when there is less then 11 zombies and you leave the game. 

This will get you banned.

Maybe let B3 saying this a few times each game.

console needs to say better things, nobody uses !rules once they join a new server-.-

We can make a warning system to "force" new players to read the rules. For example being automatically warned until they put !rules command. We can make them do this for the first 2 times they join the game. I have seen something similar to this in some other servers

• Upvote 1

how about you do it like this that if there are less than 10 zombies you can leave with 8 and when its more than you can leave with 11 because i have seen so much campers cough cough strtgsgr cough cough with only 8 zombies or so and boosting his stats this way and everyone wants to leave than but we cant because he is camping like a noob

• Upvote 1