can we stop this please?

can we stop that  bryan diditaprio and some other guys( this two with other accounts i guess) giveing me me -1 repultation on olmoast everypost just cuz i downvoted 1 bryan usseles post and diditaprio was keep spamming the usseles post so i clicked -1 now olmoast everytime i log in i have like 3 new notifications....-1 by diditaprio and bryan

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I will stop this when you stop to cry every time when you die in zam. Stop acte like one kids and we can talk about this one other time.

I just hate your attitude!

Sorry for my fucking bad english guys.

Bryan<3

• Downvote 2

I will stop this when you stop to cry every time when you die in zam. Stop acte like one kids and we can talk about this one other time.

I just hate your attitude!

Sorry for my fucking bad english guys.

Bryan<3

u just suck in zam so please i cry in zam cuz i have motherfucking shitty computer and i lag like fucking shit....and u cry at zam too please one day on firing range i spawned at d3 i came our of house and REKT you and youjust started to spamm CAMPER CAMPER so plez about crying and i didnt downvote your post for a long time now and i just came today in zam and saw i got -4 again....kden u cant win this war i can i have mutch more friend than u have so if u want a fucking WAR tell me and u gonna fucking loose it....belive me next time u gonna log in u gonna have -500 repultation...

and bryan i will tell u this again cuz u are blind or u cant read:

DONT FUCK WITH ME CUZ I WILL FUCKING REKT U M8!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Cookie just chill it doesn't mean anything,, the reputation system is mainly for if you agree or disagree with someones ideas or something,,, its childish from all of you. You crying about being downvoted and the others for downvoting because you were *mean* to them... and this is coming from a 13 year old -,-

• Upvote 1