Applications acting weird...

wildey475

Question

Well I was going to look for what I needed to apply for moderator and it said - Primary Groups UU member then in little letters it says accepted-retired and shows its a red flag. I don't really know whats happening with that because a few weeks ago that was all good so if someone could help me I would appreciate that.

12 answers to this question

Accepted: retired means that only retied people can currently apply for ZAM staff, the community manger @iamindy33 said that ZAM Staff team is currently full. 

According to Echelon, there are more than 30,000 (that's an estimate) players on ZAM.

There are around 14 staff members.

14/30000=0.046666666 - Estimate.

So about 4% of the mod are admins and indy says that the ZAM staff team is currently full. Gg, well played.

I understand not that many people play ZAM but that's the estimate calculation I guess.

Edited by ViiRuS_iQuicKZ
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

According to Echelon, there are more than 30,000 (that's an estimate) players on ZAM.

14/30000=0.00046666666 - Estimate.

So about 4% of the mod are admins and indy says that the ZAM staff team is currently full. Gg, well played.

I understand not that many people play ZAM but that's the estimate calculation I guess.

And how many from that 30.000 play ZAM regulary?

And how many from that 30.000 play ZAM regulary?

ehm 10 ?!

its going to be full of a b3 bot that will always be wathcing the server<<<<<33333 

yes indy and when he bans automaticly the people when they rq or glitch xD xD xD ?

• Upvote 2

14/30000=0.00046666666 - Estimate.

lol Viirus what did you got in math? Its 0,04%... "murica education system...

• Upvote 2

Uhm 2 servers there can be max 24 players on 1 server. 

Most active admins that I see on the EU server :

1. Faith

2. Platfuss

3. Bloody

4. Iamindy33

So idk .. 

I think we need maybe more Trusted on servers or maybe mods and the mods have to stay longer as a mod. not after 3 weeks admin or whatever.. 

you forgot the most active admins on US server.

The One Patriot

The One Patriot

The One Patriot

• Upvote 1