Jump to content
  • 0

What will MVP's get in ZAM?



  • Founder
Random Black Ops 1 SMG or Random Black Ops 2 SMG or Stakeout

Golden Desert Eagle

90% Chance of getting normal M40A3, 10% Chance of getting M40A3 Acog

SOG Knife



Faster Reload Perk

Fast Melee Recovery Perk

Move Faster Perk

50 Starting Points

MVP Headicon

Access to all Free, VIP and MVP classes.


  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.